The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War (complete, enjoyment: 4/5)

kaguya-sama-love-is-war-10332.jpg?t=1549

Pretty good for a episodic romantic comedy, actually I forgot it was an episodic anime half the time I was watching it. I'm just glad it wasn't just a bunch of random 5 minute segments all jammed together. ?  Chika is definitely my favorite character so far, she's hilarious most of the time. xD

tenor.gif

X3KMADc.gif

tenor.gif

Now to start season 2! :yay:

• Like 4

Vlad Love Episode 3-6

110394.jpg

Gekidol Episode 8-9

111544.jpg

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Kimluck-hen Episode 6-7

110736.jpg

Hataraku Saibou Black Episode 10-11

110799.jpg

Soukou Musume Senki Episode 9

110186.jpg

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 8-10

111549.jpg

Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin! Episode 8-9

111543.jpg

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 9

110322.jpg

Idoly Pride Episode 6-8

111962.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Episode 0-2

109841.jpg

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9

111129.jpg

Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 1-4

111433.jpg

Kemono Jihen Episode 9

108331.jpg

Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 1-5

110636.jpg

Maoujou de Oyasumi Episode 1-12 (Finished)

108514.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The Demon Lord Tasogare's castle is a dark and frightening place, filled to the brim with various monsters. Any soul unfortunate enough to be imprisoned here is sure to be terrified by the horrors within. However, the human princess Aurora Suya Rhys "Syalis" Kaymin is a different case. Rather indifferent to her situation, Syalis worries about one thing and one thing only—sleep. Ever since the demon lord kidnapped her from her kingdom, she has not had a single good night's rest.

To alleviate her dozen dozing issues, the princess makes do with what she can find in the castle. Whether it be the fur of fluffy demonic teddy bears or the silky, blanket-like bodies of ghost shrouds, everything is but a means to ensure a peaceful slumber. With so many potential materials to craft items that can help her sleep at her disposal, nothing will stop the sleepy princess—not even death.

• Like 2

Well... it's finally happened everyone...

This past Sunday... I started...

93863l.webp

Fairy Tail: Final Series/Season

It's been a long haul and it's finally gotten to this point. I feel like it wasn't really that long ago when I just started it.

Honestly... I think I'm going to miss this anime... ?

• Like 2

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 9-11

110751.jpg

Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 6-12

110636.jpg

Urasekai Picnic Episode 10-12 (Finished)

111515.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The "Otherworld" is a vast and dangerous realm hidden from the knowledge of the common folk. It is also home to many creatures that threaten any human who dare visit it. To witness its desolate yet oddly absorbing environment, one must search for portals that could reside anywhere, from secret elevators to shrine entrances.

After a fateful encounter with a horrendous Otherworld denizen, Sorao Kamikoshi ponders whether to keep going or give up in life. Meanwhile, Toriko Nishina scours the Otherworld in hopes of finding her friend Satsuki, who she believes is lost somewhere within the realm.

When the two cross paths, friendship blossoms. In order to acquire as much information about this obscure dimension, the two travel back and forth from the real world to the other. Sorao and Toriko's bodies are soon influenced by the Otherworld, preparing them for the many horrors to come as both of them try to fulfill their goals.

Hataraku Saibou Black Episode 12-13 (Finished)

110799.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Due to poor lifestyle choices, a certain human's body is in constant turmoil. With germs, bacteria, and foreign substances abound, the jobs of various cells become increasingly difficult and dangerous. As some of the unfortunate ones who matured in this chaotic environment, Sekkekkyuu AA2153 and Hakkekkyuu U-1196 strive to fulfill their duties—even if it means seeing many of their fellow cells lose their lives in duty.

Set in an environment vastly different from its parent story, Hataraku Saibou Black portrays the cells' struggles as they try to maintain the body's health. However, the human's condition continues to deteriorate, and whether or not these efforts will amount to something concrete depends on the cells!

Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 5-11

111433.jpg

Otona no Bouguya-san II Episode 10-12 (Finished)

111426.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai (Finished)

102179.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Six months ago, Sakuta Azusagawa had a chance encounter with a bunny girl in a library. Ever since then, he’s been blissfully happy with his girlfriend: Mai Sakurajima, that same bunny girl. However, the reappearance of his mysterious first crush, the now-adult Shouko Makinohara, adds a new complication to his relationship with Mai. To make matters worse, he then encounters a middle school Shouko in the hospital, suffering from a grave illness. Mysteriously, his old scars begin throbbing whenever he’s near her.

With Shouko’s bizarre situation somehow revolving around him, Sakuta will need to come to terms with his own conflicting feelings, for better or worse. With a girl's life in his hands, just what can he do?

Vlad Love Episode 7-12 (Finished)

110394.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Mitsugu Banba is a high school girl who finds meaning in donating blood. She frequently visits a blood bank to donate blood, despite being harshly treated by the nurse. One day, she encounters a beautiful girl who looks like she's from overseas at the blood bank. The pale girl looks like she's about to faint any minute, but then, she starts destroying the blood bank. The girl loses consciousness and Mitsugu takes her home...

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 11-12 (Finished)

111549.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

A long time ago, the ancient saviors of humanity founded a village as their haven, with their descendants said to assist humanity in times of extreme chaos. This village, Kunlun, is located just beside the infamous "Last Dungeon"—a place where monsters of unimaginable strength reside and which serves as the hunting grounds for Kunlun residents.

Despite being accustomed to defeating powerful enemies since childhood, Lloyd Belladonna regards himself as the weakest in his village in terms of magic, strength, and intelligence. Even so, to fulfill his desire of becoming a soldier, he goes to the Kingdom of Azami to enroll in its military academy. However, as someone whose upbringing defies common sense, Lloyd's innate power might just prove to be the key to end the crises enveloping the kingdom!

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 10-12

110322.jpg

Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 1 Episode 3-4

109841.jpg

Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10-11 (Finished)

111129.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Despite being bullied, scorned, and oppressed all of his life, a thirty-four-year-old shut-in still found the resolve to attempt something heroic—only for it to end in a tragic accident. But in a twist of fate, he awakens in another world as Rudeus Greyrat, starting life again as a baby born to two loving parents.

Preserving his memories and knowledge from his previous life, Rudeus quickly adapts to his new environment. With the mind of a grown adult, he starts to display magical talent that exceeds all expectations, honing his skill with the help of a mage named Roxy Migurdia. Rudeus learns swordplay from his father, Paul, and meets Sylphiette, a girl his age who quickly becomes his closest friend.

As Rudeus' second chance at life begins, he tries to make the most of his new opportunity while conquering his traumatic past. And perhaps, one day, he may find the one thing he could not find in his old world—love.

Soukou Musume Senki Episode 10-12 (Finished)

110186.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

In an unplanned field trip, Riko is transported to an alternate Japan where metal-based life forms known as Mimesis ravage the world. Only girls equipped with LBX armored weaponry can stand up to this scourge. Joined by four other displaced young women, Riko will have to adapt to save humanity. The hope of a planet now rests on these heavy metal soldiers who desire one wish—to return home again!

• Like 1

brand-new-animal-13758.jpg?t=1579710416

Yeah, the creators blew it. They had something to work with, set up ALOT of interesting ideas, but somehow didn't know how to fully follow through on a single one.

But first, what I liked. Character designs. Yep, put me in the group that loves these designs. Simplistic, but memorable. The colors are pretty nice, and as I said before, the show introduces some ideas I don't see alot of in metaphorical stories.

Now, for everything else. These interesting and complex rules and ideas in regards to its world clash with the simplistic tone and narrative the series often falls back on. This segregated city that is presented as paradise to our heroine soon reveals itself to have a shady underbelly; a great time to show that marginalized people aren't perfect and are complex, but hard to appreciate when we open up the first episode with cartoonishly exaggerated depictions of human prejudice. We're introduced to characters who act against their own peoples' interest, perhaps setting up the a story of how sometimes you have to do questionable things to make it in this world, but by episodes end the results are handwaved away with simplistic "I just do it cuz I like money" or "being a woman is hard" or "I'm pure god lol", and that's even if the show chooses not to ignore it.

What's weird is that it happens in reverse too. Plot related drama that IMO could be set up and/or solved with a simple straightforward explanation (ie why are these animals masquerading as humans in a completely animal city, why are they discriminated against, why do they rampage under stress) are given these very vague or needlessly complicated explanations that fail to go in any satisfying direction, and even completely screw over the story itself. For me, it's that last point regarding this creatures' rampaging, resulting them in a giant hulk out and causing havoc and destruction, that completely fucks up ANY chance of the story redeeming itself. In one fell swoop, the story inadvertently justifies the prejudice, discrimination AND segregation against it's downtrodden group, and all for the sake of a completely unneeded wet fart of a plot twist. 

Now about the animation and visuals. Yeah, they are nice and fun; the action scenes don't blow my socks off, but they keep my attention while they are happening. I end up forgetting them as soon as they finish tho; I'm gonna speak some sacrilege and admit that Triggers brand of action and humor just comes across as very samey and by-the-numbers to me nowadays. Not helping is 90% of western action toons trying their damndest to mimic Trigger's style, which results in me getting even more tired of it. What I'm saying is, the visuals aren't bad, but it's a not a plus I would list because they on their own isn't enough to distract me from the other flaws anymore.

I'm not gonna say I hated it though; like I said, it does have alot of interesting ideas, the character designs are really cool, plus I knew not to set my expectations too high thanks to the number of reviews and opinion pieces warning about the ball drop in the latter half of the series. I've also learned to take the glowing praises Trigger seem to constantly get from fans with a grain of salt. Some have described it as something to put on in the background while you focus on something else, and yeah, that is probably the best way to view this series in the end. And if you need something else to do, maybe craft a fix-fic, fan sequel or spiritual successor; it may only be for fun, but chances are high it'll probably be better than BNA's end result.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

Gekidol Episode 10-12 (Finished)

111544.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Set five years after the mysterious disaster of a city's sudden disappearance, a group of girls fascinated by the "Theatrical Material System" using 3D holograms aims to brighten the stage during the city's post-apocalyptic recovery.

Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 12 (Finished)

111433.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Despite his noble title, Noir Starga is at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Because of this, his fellow nobles oppress him and treat him like garbage. However, he possesses a rare yet powerful ability to communicate with the Great Sage, an oracle who grants Noir the answer to absolutely anything.

After failing to secure a job as a librarian, Noir decides to join the Hero Academy. He knows he must become stronger to enter the institution. The Great Sage advises him to explore a hidden dungeon deep within the mountains. There, Noir meets Olivia Servant, a beautiful yet enchained maiden trapped within the labyrinth. Olivia bestows upon Noir a set of ridiculously powerful skills that grants him virtually total control over reality. Naturally, there is a catch—every time Noir attempts to use his powers, his life points decrease, putting his life at risk. To replenish his energy, he must give in to worldly pleasures such as kissing his childhood friend!

With his newfound powers, Noir begins his journey as a student in the Hero Academy, meeting new acquaintances and helping them through the dire situations ahead.

Kemono Jihen Episode 10-12 (Finished)

108331.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Kohachi Inugami, a detective who specializes in the occult, arrives at a remote village in the Japanese countryside, tasked by a hostess at a local inn to investigate a string of incidents involving rotting and mutilated livestock corpses that have been appearing for seemingly no reason. While surveying, Inugami notices a peculiar young boy working in the fields. Evaded by his peers and called "Dorotabou" for his stench, the young farmhand is surprised that anybody would take an interest in him.

Inugami, piqued with curiosity, enlists Dorotabou in helping him with the investigation, despite scorned looks from the villagers. Unbeknownst to Dorotabou, this investigation will reveal a strange new world to him—one of the beast-like entities known as Kemono existing in tandem with humans—along with breathing new purpose into his previously empty life.

Horimiya Episode 8-12

110336.jpg

Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 8-12 (Finished)

109232.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Fumiya Tomozaki is Japan's best player in the online game Attack Families, commonly known as "Tackfam." Despite holding such a revered title, a lack of social skills and amiability causes him to fall short in his everyday high school life. Failing to have any friends, he blames the convoluted mechanics and unfair rules of life, forcing him to give up and proclaim himself a bottom-tier character in this "game."

After a fateful meeting with another top-tier Tackfam player, Fumiya is shocked to discover the player's true identity—Aoi Hinami, a popular, smart, and sociable classmate who is the complete opposite of himself. Aoi, surprised at how inept Fumiya is at everything besides Tackfam, decides to assist him in succeeding in what she calls the greatest game of them all. Through the gruesome ordeals of social interactions and relationships, Fumiya begins to advance tiers in the glorious game of life.

Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Kimluck-hen Episode 8-11 (Finished)

110736.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Orphen, who now knows Azalie's true motive, heads to the holy city of Kimluck. However, a fierce battle with the "Death Teacher" awaits him.

Wonder Egg Priority Episode 12 (Finished)

110751.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Following the suicide of her best and only friend, Koito Nagase, Ai Ooto is left grappling with her new reality. With nothing left to live for, she follows the instructions of a mysterious entity and gets roped into purchasing an egg, or specifically, a Wonder Egg.

Upon breaking the egg in a world that materializes during her sleep, Ai is tasked with saving people from the adversities that come their way. In doing so, she believes that she has moved one step closer to saving her best friend. With this dangerous yet tempting opportunity in the palms of her hands, Ai enters a place where she must recognize the relationship between other people's demons and her own.

As past trauma, unforgettable regrets, and innate fears hatch in the bizarre world of Wonder Egg Priority, a young girl discovers the different inner struggles tormenting humankind and rescues them from their worst fears.

Idoly Pride Episode 9-12 (Finished)

111962.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

To become an idol, I shed blood, sweat, and tears. Even so, I push on. I want to shine. I want to earn it. I want to become number one. I want to smile. I want to make my dreams come true. I want to look back at a sea of people. I want to be noticed. I want to find it. I want to overcome obstacles. I have only pride inside my chest.

No one is in the spotlight from the beginning. Everyone is weak. Only those who do not break will reach the highest peak to become an idol. This is the story of idols who face big dreams and harsh reality.

Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin! Episode 10-12 (Finished)

111543.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

In a seemingly peaceful time without looming threats of Sirens or war, shipgirls from different nations live together in harmony. Some girls, such as the destroyers Ayanami, Javelin, Laffey, and Z23, attend school. Others immerse themselves into various other activities, including sports, foraging, training, going to formal parties, or even vying for the commander's attention! But one thing is for certain: the girls will continue to deepen their friendship in the pleasant port of Azur Lane!

• Like 2

Haikyuu!! Seasons 1-3 (complete, enjoyment: 4.5/5)

haikyuu-5819.jpg?t=1403319600

I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not going into it, considering I have zero interest in sports IRL, plus I've never watched a sports-based anime before (well, except for something like Keijo ?), but I've always heard good things about it, so I figured I'd give it a shot... I think I went through all 3 seasons (60 episodes) in like a week. ? It was definitely worth my time checking it out, overall it was great, seasons 2 & 3 being slightly better than 1 imo. I'm already looking forward to S4, I'm hoping it'll get a dub sometime this year, if not I'll probably go the sub route. :hmm:

• Like 1

Boku no Hero Academia the Movie 2: Heroes:Rising (Finished)

103292.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Izuku "Deku'' Midoriya and his fellow students in Class 1-A of UA High's hero course have been chosen to participate in a safety program on Nabu Island. To further improve their skills and gain experience in more ordinary heroics, the students aid the kind citizens with small services and everyday chores. With the low crime rate in the quiet community, all seems well and good, but the rise of a new villain threatens to put the students' courage to the test and challenge their capabilities as heroes.

A merciless villain by the name of Nine is in search of a certain "quirk" needed to fulfill his diabolical plan—creating a society where only those with the strongest quirks reign supreme. As his attack on Nabu Island endangers the lives of the residents, securing the citizens becomes the first priority for Class 1-A; defeating Nine along with his wicked accomplices is also imperative. A straightforward strategy is formulated until a young boy named Katsuma Shimano, whom Deku had befriended, suddenly requires particular protection. Concerned for the boy's wellbeing, Deku and his classmates must now devise a plan to ensure Katsuma's safety at all costs.

With Nine wreaking havoc to find the catalyst for his ill-intended schemes and the heroes desperate to defend Katsuma from harm, will Deku and his friends be able to come out victorious, or will they find themselves unable to escape a hopeless situation?

Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 1-11 (Finished)

110614.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Senkuu has made it his goal to bring back two million years of human achievement and revive the entirety of those turned to statues. However, one man stands in his way: Tsukasa Shishiou, who believes that only the fittest of those petrified should be revived.

As the snow melts and spring approaches, Senkuu and his allies in Ishigami Village finish the preparations for their attack on the Tsukasa Empire. With a reinvented cell phone model now at their disposal, the Kingdom of Science is ready to launch its newest scheme to recruit the sizable numbers of Tsukasa's army to their side. However, it is a race against time; for every day the Kingdom of Science spends perfecting their inventions, the empire rapidly grows in number.

Reuniting with old friends and gaining new allies, Senkuu and the Kingdom of Science must stop Tsukasa's forces in order to fulfill their goal of restoring humanity and all its creations. With the two sides each in pursuit of their ideal world, the Stone Wars have now begun!

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1-12 (Finished)

110666.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Horimiya Episode 13 (Finished)

110336.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

On the surface, the thought of Kyouko Hori and Izumi Miyamura getting along would be the last thing in people's minds. After all, Hori has a perfect combination of beauty and brains, while Miyamura appears meek and distant to his fellow classmates. However, a fateful meeting between the two lays both of their hidden selves bare. Even though she is popular at school, Hori has little time to socialize with her friends due to housework. On the other hand, Miyamura lives under the noses of his peers, his body bearing secret tattoos and piercings that make him look like a gentle delinquent.

Having opposite personalities yet sharing odd similarities, the two quickly become friends and often spend time together in Hori's home. As they both emerge from their shells, they share with each other a side of themselves concealed from the outside world.

Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 13 (Finished)

110636.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Having spent Christmas camping with her new friends, Rin Shima embarks on a solo-camping trip to see the New Year sunrise by the sea. All goes according to plan until unforeseen weather blocks the roads back home, making a return trip impossible. Rin, who is now stranded for a few days, is invited by Nadeshiko Kagamihara to stay at her grandmother's house.

What is supposed to be a two-day trip becomes an extended period of sightseeing and new experiences for Rin, and she encounters some new and old faces along the way. Yuru Camp△ Season 2 continues the story of Rin, Nadeshiko, and their friends as they further explore the joys of camping.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 6-12 (Finished)

111540.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

The carefree journeys of the four girls continue! As their fleeting yet eventful summer becomes a distant memory, the arrival of fall signals a new school year with limitless opportunities. Even as the four girls return to their peaceful routine, the appearance of new faces enlivens the anything but exciting rural life of Asahigaoka.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop leisurely walks back into the lives of Hotaru Ichijou, Komari Koshigaya, Natsumi Koshigaya, and Renge Miyauchi as they fully embrace their rural lifestyles and turn anything they find into nothing but fun!

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 6-12 (Finished)

109179.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Although the year is coming close to an end, there is no lack of fun for Kokoa Hoto and the other café waitresses! From bazaars to festivals, life is as enjoyable as it gets. As for Chino Kafuu and her middle school friends—the friendly Megumi Natsu and the playful Maya Jouga—they begin to look towards the future and decide on a high school to enroll in.

Bonds of friendship and exciting adventures blend into Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom as the joyful lives of the café waitresses continue.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Sansatsume Episode 1-12 (Finished)

111080.jpg

Enjoyment level 8

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 1

113723.jpg

At long last the anime of my Favorite Light Novel is here which I have waited for since sometime in 2020.

Won't start more Spring 2021 anime before I have finished watching the last of the Winter 2021 anime I want to watch.

• Like 2

The_Saint's_Magic_Power_Is_Omnipotent_li

Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu (The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent) [ONGOING]

The_Way_of_the_Househusband.jpg

The Way of the Househusband

non-non-biyori-vacation-sentai-870x520.j

Non Non Biyori the Movie: Vacation

After years of me putting this series on hold, I've finally decided to finish what is left of the franchise, and NNB: Nonstop is now on the list.

Edited by test-dummy-99
  • Like 2

Tenkuu Shinpan Episode 4-12 (Finished)

109963.jpg

Enjoyment level 9

Upon witnessing a man's head cracked open with an axe, 16-year-old Yuri Honjou trembles in fear and confusion as she flees from the masked assailant, only to find out she's trapped in an abandoned building where every door is mysteriously locked. Desperately searching for a way out, Yuri runs to the rooftop, but a world with no signs of life stands before her, surrounded by high-rise buildings. Though filled with despair, once she learns that her brother is also in this strange place, Yuri is determined to find him and escape.

However, she soon finds that there are more masked murderers in the area, anxious to terrorize their newfound victims and satiate their sickest desires, leaving Yuri to question if they will be able to make it out alive.

World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 1-12 (Finished)

110412.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Countries all over the world formed an alliance to counter the emerging enemy of mankind "Neuroi," whom only girls with special powers could counter. However, the Neuroi never appeared. Instead of fighting, the witches spend their days idly. This time following not only unit 501, but also unit 502 known as "Brave Witches!" The 2nd volume of the comical daily drama of the witches who do not fight Neuroi begins!

Idolls! Episode 1-10 (Finished)

111079.jpg

Enjoyment level 6

The anime's production will use motion capture technology to capture the movements of the voice cast while simultaneously producing voice recordings.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 Episode 1-3

110803.jpg

5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 1

109514.jpg

Tsugumomo OVA (Finished)

110128.jpg

Enjoyment level 10

Includes six segments:

Spoiler

My Dear Tsukumogami: focuses on Kazuya's daily life with Kiriha, from waking up to her naked in bed to taking a bath with her after school. It is an adaptation from the extra chapter of the same name from the Manga Volume 8.

At the Bathhouse: focuses on the Kagami-family's trip to the public bath along with Chisato. It is an extended adaptation of the extra chapter from Volume 2 after Chapter 9.

My Dear Master: focuses on Sunao and Kotetsu's time together.

Kokuyou's Gratitude: focuses on Kokuyou attempting to repay Kazuya for letting her into their household. It is an adaptation of an omake from Volume 5.

The Last Stand: focuses on the aftermath of Kazuya's battle with Sunao, with Kiriha and Kukuri taking care of the incapacitated Kazuya. It is an adaptation of the extra chapter in Volume 6 after Chapter 30 which was previously adapted in Episode 12(Of Tsugumomo S1).

Perverted Reading Session: focuses on Kazuya being interrogated by the girls after an erotic book is found in his possession. It is an adaptation of the extra 4-komas at the end of Chapter 7 with additional elements, having Kokuyou, Chisato, Kukuri and Sunao also present as they try to uncover his fetishes.

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 2

113723.jpg

• Like 2

Shachibato! President, It’s Time for Battle! (complete, enjoyment: 6.5/10)

shachibato-president-its-time-for-battle

This was a bit bland, maybe you get more out of it if you played the game before (which I think was a JP only F2P mobile game)? It had some entertaining moments, but overall there just wasn't much there (that ending was so anticlimactic too). :hmm:

Tenjho Tenge (complete, enjoyment: 6.7/10)

tenjho-tenge-647.jpg?t=1589577806

I think I've seen this before, at least part of it anyways (but no idea where, must've aired on TV here in the states at one point?). :hmm: I actually thought I was watching something new when I first picked it, but the characters & story seems too familiar to me for that. ? For an incomplete anime, it was okay. My main gripe with it though is half (not exaggerating...) the anime is literally a drug out flashback of some of the characters backstory, I feel it would've been a lot better if they would've just picked a story & stuck with it (rather than 9 normal episodes, then 6 flashbacks, 4 normals... etc). ?

Both of those were kind of a letdown, hopefully the next thing I pick will at least reach a 7/10. For anime, anything I don't rate at least a 7 is kind of a crappy score for me ? Seriously, out of the hundreds of things I've watched over the years, I've given the majority of them a 3.5/5 (7/10) or higher score:

GMDyoMi.jpg

13 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Highly recommended!! I really hope there's a second season even if there doesn't have to be! 

Maybe that'll be the next thing I watch? I've seen it pop up a few times & was thinking about looking into it. :hmm:

On 4/11/2021 at 4:52 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

The Promised Neverland S2 started on Toonami last night.

All I've heard... is bad things. I guess I'll find out for myself soon enough.

Even the writers started abandoning ship. That's... not a good sign...

I've heard the same, hard to believe considering S1 was so good. I watched ep2 this morning & don't think it's so bad so far. :hmm:

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

Fumetsu no Anata e (To Your Eternity)

Fumetsu no Anata e (To Your Eternity) - MyAnimeList.net

This anime has the potential to be anime of the year. Its premise is quite unique and it executes it perfectly. The first time you watch it you know its something special and quite honestly its phenomenal. Its about an immortal "being" which can take the shape of those who have a life force and or strong emotions. This being then sets off on a never ending journey in search of new experiences, people and places. So far 10/10.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Masamune said:

Yes! And then let me know what you thought!! 

12 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Currently watching Code Geass even tho I have had the ending spoiled for me... 1f62d.png

It's ok it's still great! 

14 hours ago, Eraezr said:

A Silent Voice.

a-silent-voice-gif-1.gif

You have successfully watched my favorite anime movie (don't judge)

Edited by Dav9834

Burn the Witch (complete, enjoyment: 7.8/10)

burn-the-witch-14661.jpg?t=1598290730

I've been interested in this ever since I heard about it last year (due to it's connection to a certain other series). It's only 3 episodes long, so really it's more like a short movie than a series. It definitely has some potential though, I'm looking forward to seeing a full size series come out of it (hopefully there'll be one, I guess when the manga gets enough material?). :hmm:

14 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Currently watching Code Geass even tho I have had the ending spoiled for me... 1f62d.png

I hate it when that happens, getting an ending spoiled always takes a lot of enjoyment out of an anime for me. :( But there's still the movie that takes place after the main series, so hopefully that hasn't been spoiled for you yet.

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Yes! And then let me know what you thought!!

I watched a few episodes last night, it's not too bad so far (has some surprisingly dark points in some of the stories too). I'll probably have it finished tonight or tomorrow. :hmm:

• Like 2

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina (complete, enjoyment: 8/10)

wandering-witch-the-journey-of-elaina-14

Not bad for an episodic, it has some unexpected things happen throughout the different stories, & one of the episodes towards the end is very memorable (those of you who have seen this probably know which one I'm referring to). ? Overall it was fairly entertaining, although Saya is pretty annoying (seriously, she's like a dog in heat in every scene she's in...), but I'm looking forward to a possible S2. ^_^ Good recommendation, @Dav9834

Jujutsu Kaisen (episode 20)

jujutsu-kaisen-14229.jpg?t=1600968159

Only 4 episodes left... that's not enough, I already want a S2! ?

So I'm a Spider, So What? (episode 9)

so-im-a-spider-so-what-11251.jpg?t=16097

Spoiler

So if I'm guessing right here... all the events involving Kumoko (spider) in the dungeon are actually taking place 15 years before what's happening with the students at the school? So that means the demon lord that's been shown a few times is Kumoko... :blink: When I first started watching this, I thought that was eventually going to be Kumoko's final form, but then when they showed the demon lord already in a castle a few episodes back, that popped that bubble... Everything makes since though if there's a 15 year gap in the story, I should've figured that out sooner too since all the other reincarnated students are in their teens. ?

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2