The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why no one is posting in this anymore... but I found something new so I'm posting/double posting. Sorry?

Anyway...

117616l.jpg?_gl=1*17np7wb*_ga*NzgwMTM3Nz

I started watching Ranking of Kings. I heard a lot about this one and the simuldub started so I gave it a watch.

Cutesy honestly. Pretty good too. Animation style gives me Ni No Kuni vibes. Prince is deaf and hard of hearing and I actually used to work for a relay call center where I did relay calls for deaf and hard of hearing people.

Stuff like that just makes you root for them even more I think. So hearing too much about animes can sometimes lead to good things lol.

• Like 3

76120l.jpg

Currently watching the 1st season of K-on, a slice of life anime with a music theme, the music does take a backseat here however, but I am fine with that since this is quite a relaxing anime, and that is the main reason why I started this.

I think that because this is a KyoAni produced anime I did not watch it sooner, I just associate them with drama intense anime, even if clearly they have done plenty of other stuff too.

• Like 4

Girls & Panzer Movie

Girls und Panzer der Film

Enjoyment: 10/10

Today has been both the good and slightly sad day. The good thing is that I've managed to get a PS5, thanks to my younger brother. The sad thing is that today is the last day to watch this from Netflix. At the moment of writing this, there's only few hours left before it leaves the catalogue. As a result, I'm going to watch it one last time before it's gone for good. Also, it's been a while since I last watched so I might as well do so. After that, watching it from Blu-ray is the only option for me. Shame it doesn't have the option to watch it on my native language, unlike the one in Netflix. At least the TV series is still there, even though it also leaves in December, but more about that later.

Anyway, I think I've mentioned this once, but I might as well say it one more time. Some might say that they repeated the same plot from the TV series. That may be more or less true, but who cares about that when the match for the fate of the Oorai girls is done so well you can't but enjoy it. The ED theme crowns the experience. Simply put, it's a masterpiece for a fan like me.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 3