The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

817U2pzsyS._RI_.jpg

Watched again. Pretty good. Evangelion is just on a different level. 

All i want now is a god damn fuckin NA bluray release to complete the set on my shelf but since ANYTHING that is a prime video exclusive almost never sees a physical release, my hope is all but gone... imports just arent the same.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching "Skeleton Knight In Another World" and "Love After World Domination."  I'm currently on episode 6 for both series.  Both are amazing animes and I highly recommend both of them.  The first is an action comedy and the other is a romcom power ranger parody.

Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc

I watched it as it aired, but I have pretty much stopped watching anime. As I have watched a whole ton of it and find it to be a little repetitive now. But I do watch shows once in a while that really peak my interest so I have not completely stopped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've read only the first volume of the manga, so I can't compare it with the anime. However, I can say that the anime is pretty good. I see some resemblance to games like Tomb Raider and Uncharted although this one is certainly military-centric.

8cd74d86a5f05fa64aafd5069da3318b16530090

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Yuno Gasai said:

*cut*

I watched new anime Lycoris Recoil the other day. It was about a bunch of cute girls doing not so cute things. It felt like watching John Wick, but the dog wasn't killed. ?

img_main-02.jpg

• Like 4

113348l.jpg?_gl=1*j6znes*_ga*Mzk5Mjg4NjY

Nothing from this current season has interested me and I ran out of stuff to watch. At least until Shadows House S2 starts english dubbed I guess. So I decided to watch this as a de-facto 'replacement'

Odd Taxi. Definitely interesting so far. It's basically anime Zootopia with social media lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Dress-Up Darling 

119897l.jpg

A very cute soul-healing romcom/slice of life with a focus on cosplay. If you're having a bad day, just watch these two dorks interact, and you'll get a smile on your face in no time. It's beautifully animated too. Some shots have been stuck in my mind because of how good they looked. The cosplay theme is interesting, and the series shows the hobby well from the creators' perspective. 

I have to mention though, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but this show gets too horny sometimes. Treading the fine line between the cute and the horny is a cornerstone of this genre, and I felt like My Dress-Up Darling would be better balanced with less ecchi. I heard the original manga is less horny, but more cute (and it's actually hard to imagine how it could get even more wholesome/adorable), so I might check it out too, and read ahead. The 12 episodes cover slightly less than half of the manga material. I expect that a second season will happen, because the first one did well, judging by the amount of hype surrounding it.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3