The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Arknights Prelude To Dawn

arknights-prelude-to-dawn.jpg

This was a great first episode. Never played the game before, so don't know how i feel about the doktah spam yet, but besides that the voice acting was great, the pacing felt right, and every dialogue had a purpose, for a first episode, that was above my expectations.

Reincarnated As A Sword

SentaiNews-Reincarnated-as-a-Sword-ISR_8

I wasn’t expecting this to be as bloody as it was, but man, those were some dope fights. Overall, another fun isekai. Can't wait for that anime in a couple years when someone reincarnates as a reusable condom.

The Eminence In Shadow

Kage-no-Jitsuryokusha-ni-Naritakute-GQCA

In this parody/satire the MC reincarnated after being hit by a truck, trained like crazy, has a goal in mind to act unaware from public, has powers and has a harem... sounds familiar?

So far, mc is great, the plot is funny, captivating, and they are not holding on the violence. Isekai fans, this is a candy for you.

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 3

4678c2fd5635f7148082bc0c303d8b3e16255897

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? is another anime in the style of "Teasing Master Takagi-san" anime, but unlike it, it's not as good, it's more on the level with another similar anime, "Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro"

it's pretty short, 12 episodes, if you have seen similar anime and liked them, then this is worth a watch, but from this style of anime, Takagi is still the only one that shines and has my recommendation, so far, Takagi>Nagatoro>Ayumu

Edited by The Investigator
  • Like 2

Kanojo mo Kanojo

117119l.jpg

Two-timing... What?... Tbh, I have mixed feelings about this. I was a little entertained at first, but it gets progressively boring imo.

E847mwg.png

Incognito my friend.

Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta

123281l.jpg

That title though... I also have mixed feelings about this.

cbkhYLW.png

Get some clothes on. No amount of fan service can get me entertained or invested in this anime.

Gotoubun no Hanayome Movie

113668l.jpg

This is still the most wholesome harem anime I've ever seen. I love it, Futarou actually chose 1 of the 5 and the rest are supportive of his choice.

Spoiler

So, who did he choose?

SSGsvzG.png

Xoo7K44.png

64UzLtK.png

3lbMn70.png

0a4B3IL.png

• Like 4

Sorry but anime is just STACKED right now lol

126627l.jpg?_gl=1*hrfh01*_ga*MzI2Njc2NDk

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Arc has officially started english dubbed as well. I won't reveal how I'm watching it sorry. I'm actually going to be really sad once this franchise finally reaches it's end. I really am. So... I'll enjoy the ride while it lasts. Can't wait to see how it all ends. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

f31efd8a9acebc82b2ebbfba0cc2cb2c16461475

Komi Can't Communicate Season 2

I've finished the 2nd season for Komi Can't Communicate, I liked the 1st one a lot, and I still like the 2nd one, but IMO, 1st season > 2nd season, that's because while it did more of what I liked from the 1st season, it also did way more of what I didn't like from the 1st season

Komi herself is still a Goddess all the way, top tier anime girl

• Like 4

5a9cac4da58ec396b489713de0e10144.jpe

Spy Family Part 1

finished this and what can I say, it was a nice surprise, I didn't know what to expect, but the characters hold the show together, especially the kid, she's the heart of the show and one of the cutest anime characters ever, the mom is awesome too, it has my recommendation

Edited by INVESTIGATOR
  • Like 2

Mushishi-Zoku-Shou-Season-2-Visual.jpg

Mushishi + Mushishi Zoku Shou

Very calm, serene, almost spiritual with supernatural elements. Very thoughtful, short-story esque epsiodic narrative with self-contained chapters. So very different from all I had seen yet so enjoyable. All in all, a great anime.

Edited by kitsune29
  • Like 1

p23157412_b_v13_aa.jpg

Bleach Thousand-Year Blood War Season 1

I loved everything about it, the fact that there's more visible violence, the production quality is on another level, no boring moments, everything is moving forward, I like where the story was taken

as a huge longtime Bleach fan, I have no complaints

• Like 1

Chainsaw Man (episodes 4-12)

126216l.jpg

Finished CSM. Great season. Some things could've been better, but could've been much worse. Overall, Mappa did a fantastic job adapting the sourse material. 

Being familiar with the manga arcs that were covered in the 12 episodes, I was more focused on the details and themes while watching. Without spoiling, I'll say the theme of manipulation and exploitation stuck out the most. 

I'm excited to see more. But before that, I gotta finish the rest of the manga. 

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4