The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Been trying to watch Sword Art Online but keep falling asleep. Guess I shouldn't start watching an episode in bed before passing out for the night...

Been looking for a good fantasy anime recently with a deep story and character development. Any suggestions?

Been trying to watch Sword Art Online but keep falling asleep. Guess I shouldn't start watching an episode in bed before passing out for the night...

Been looking for a good fantasy anime recently with a deep story and character development. Any suggestions?

Good fantasy anime with deep story and character development? Not sure if I can suggest any because I tend to be a horrible judge at that. Perhaps try No Game No Life or Fairy Tail. 

On a side note, just watched episode 12 of Black Bullet.

ae4d639775288fecf98e389a4634e9dc_DameDes

Didn't have enough time to play alot because of this.

Finished

250px-Boogiepop_Phantom_cover.jpg

Boogiepop phantom.

Half way through

230px-Fatezero_cover.jpg        Fruits_Basket_manga.jpg                230px-AzumangaDaiohVol1Cover.jpg

Fate/Zero                                            Fruits Basket                                               Azumanga Daioh

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

Didn't have enough time to play alot because of this.

Finished

250px-Boogiepop_Phantom_cover.jpg

Boogiepop phantom.

Half way through

230px-Fatezero_cover.jpg        Fruits_Basket_manga.jpg                230px-AzumangaDaiohVol1Cover.jpg

Fate/Zero                                            Fruits Basket                                               Azumanga Daioh

what can you say about FB so far? heck.. that anime makes me teary eyed every episode...

currently juggling between these 3:

Azumanga Daioh - Osaka Forever!!!

17841.jpg 50177.jpg

what can you say about FB so far? heck.. that anime makes me teary eyed every episode...

Did you finish it? if not, you should, you're missing quite alot of things+feelings aside from teary-eyes. that's what i can say about it so i don't spoil anything, i'm sure you finished it so you understand what i mean, right?

Finished:

230px-Fatezero_cover.jpg

Fate/Zero

New entry in my list:

Kore_wa_Zombie_Desu_ka_Volume_1_novel.jp

Is This a Zombie?

Did you finish it? if not, you should, you're missing quite alot of things+feelings aside from teary-eyes. that's what i can say about it so i don't spoil anything, i'm sure you finished it so you understand what i mean, right?

Finished:

230px-Fatezero_cover.jpg

Fate/Zero

New entry in my list:

Kore_wa_Zombie_Desu_ka_Volume_1_novel.jp

Is This a Zombie?

of course I finished it.... makes me think to read the manga if I have time... ^_^

Just finished Infinite Stratos,
I really didn't though I'll enjoy it that much, 
I'd give it 9/10 
Recommend it for everyone 

Watch Code Geass, it has everything in it, also its best anime I saw in last 7 years 

Just finished watching Kill la Kill. Wasnt too sure about it at first but it ended up being pretty epic, also had a great soundtrack doods. Definitely recommend.

whew... finished Fruits Basket and currently enjoying this:

Azumanga-Daioh-Episode-26-English-Dubbed

Started watching this once you had that avatar. This anime is guaranteed to make me laugh every episode, it is so funny dood

• Like 2

I caught up on some backlogged anime today, today I finished "El Cazador de la Bruja" & "Samurai Bride"

El_Cazador_de_la_Bruja_Serie_de_TV-82955Hyakka%20Ryouran%20Samurai%20Bride.jpg?p

& I just marathoned "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?" (I know, it's a mouth-full)

there was only 10 episodes but it was pretty good, hopefully there'll be a second season.

5e5a8d0f46487186e64687b046e0eb6913576735

Edited by Masamune_316

& I just marathoned "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?" (I know, it's a mouth-full)

there was only 10 episodes but it was pretty good, hopefully there'll be a second season.

Try its Japanese name, that's a mouth-full =D

Edited by SatoshiOokami

I just marathoned Blood Lad & like the last anime I watched, it only had 10 episodes but it had a real cliff-hanger ending, so I'm sure a second season will come out eventually, I did like this one though, especially all the other anime references.

f0b208ad12d013ba56a042c2416af63b13637019

I think the next anime on my list will be Date A Live.

almost done with Azumanga Daioh (i just watch at 2 or 3 ep per day to savor Osaka's existence) and slowly moving on with Oh! My Goddess...

also just watched first ep:

230px-Sailor_Moon_Crystal_Poster_Art.png

because.. why not? dang... childhood memories... good thing it's the reboot since I haven't finished the original one ^_^ can't wait for Sailor Mercury  :blush:

• Like 1

The new Sailor Moon Crystal anime. I'll admit it does look good, but I kinda like the old one when I watched as a kid. 

almost done with Azumanga Daioh (i just watch at 2 or 3 ep per day to savor Osaka's existence) and slowly moving on with Oh! My Goddess...

also just watched first ep:

230px-Sailor_Moon_Crystal_Poster_Art.png

because.. why not? dang... childhood memories... good thing it's the reboot since I haven't finished the original one ^_^ can't wait for Sailor Mercury  :blush:

Sailor Mercury is my favorite too.  :blush:

• Like 2