The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Watched the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal. All those childhood memories. Can't wait for Sailor Jupiter and Venus. 

Ordered Black Lagoon 1 and 2 complete pack couple days ago so I'll be hammering through that amazing series again.

Well, Kids on the Slope is easily one of my favorite animes. I couldn't even feel the time pass while i was watching, it's really cool. 

I recommend to everyone who wants a good slice-of-life with a perfect soundtrack. It's just 12 episodes.

k6WRFO2m.jpg

The Animatrix Collection

animatrix.jpg

Not a big anime guy, but I always find myself putting this on before I watch the the Matrix Trilogy (oh, what could have been a great series... why do trilogies never work out :facepalm:

If you've seen the movies but not this, I definitely recommend it. Very riveting. 

• Like 1

61053.jpg61781.jpg57947.jpg

9/10                                                   8/10                                                   6/10

Still finishing up my spring shows,so i haven't started many summer shows but i have seen 

63277.jpg

And it's AMAZING

almost done with Azumanga Daioh (i just watch at 2 or 3 ep per day to savor Osaka's existence) and slowly moving on with Oh! My Goddess...

also just watched first ep:

230px-Sailor_Moon_Crystal_Poster_Art.png

because.. why not? dang... childhood memories... good thing it's the reboot since I haven't finished the original one ^_^ can't wait for Sailor Mercury  :blush:

Watching the reboot too :)

37753.jpg

Mako-chan was my platonic love when I was a kid xD

• Like 2

519e53d68c60474322.jpg

Episode 137 of HxH 2011, Netero is one of the best charecters and one of my favorites I have seen! over 9000! out of 10

also episode 9 of Invasion, Squid Girl season one.

27126.jpg

Really good, had giggles here and there xD

I started watching Aria last night. It is so nice watching an anime where there's no fan service & perverts. Too many anime makes girls look like sex objects.

Hazukashii serifu kinshi! Just wait for the Natural and the Origination. The further the better.