The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Persona-4-The-Golden-Animation-Airing-Ju

I have to say, I definitely noticed some differences in the remake. Other than adding Marie, they did skipped a few scenes. But I'm more interested in Marie, I just love her tsundere personality of hers as well as her poetry. Makes me want to replay Golden again just for the hell of it.  I'm definitely looking forward of watching this. :)

• Like 1

just finished Azumanga Daioh... dang it... stupid ending... it summoned a lot of dust in my eyes...

Persona-4-The-Golden-Animation-Airing-Ju

I have to say, I definitely noticed some differences in the remake. Other than adding Marie, they did skipped a few scenes. But I'm more interested in Marie, I just love her tsundere personality of hers as well as her poetry. Makes me want to replay Golden again just for the hell of it.  I'm definitely looking forward of watching this. :)

just finished watching the pilot of this also... hope the next opening FMV includes the characters dancing like in the game ^_^

lol... strange that I just noticed now Marie's choker/necklace >_<

just finished Azumanga Daioh... dang it... stupid ending... it summoned a lot of dust in my eyes...

just finished watching the pilot of this also... hope the next opening FMV includes the characters dancing like in the game ^_^

lol... strange that I just noticed now Marie's choker/necklace >_<

lol I can just picture Yosuke's trashcan dance. xD

Yeah, I noticed that too. 

• Like 1

On my watching list is the following along with ones I hope to watch this summer season.

64299.jpg

Jinsei (I completely adore little Fumi already)

63031.jpg

Seirei Tsukai no Blade (mainly only going to be watching it because of Est)

63633.jpg

Fran♥cesca (if anyone ever subs it that is)

60243.jpg

Kantai Collection (wanted to watch it but seems it isn't airing this summer now; wanted to badly see Kongou finally)

Toradora! I'm glad it finally got dubbed, thank you NISA!

yhl3.jpg

I just finished watching Infinite Stratos and started 2nd season.

Oh, I didn't know there was a season 2 of Infinite Stratos, hopefully that'll get dubbed as well. onion-head-smiley-00064.gif

• Like 1

Vampire%2Bknight1.jpeg

I do most of my anime watching - indeed, television watching at all - on Netflix and this was a recent update. For traditions sake of my Adult Swim days I only watch one a week on Saturday so I am only on the fourth episode at the moment. The show is okay, but nothing special; at least for now.

• Like 2

63021.jpg

Appleseed alpha. Man i was so hyped for this. The animation looked gorgeous, this could've been such a good movie. But Shinji Aramaki just had to fuck it up. Stupid dialogue, forgettable side characters. Lame action sequences. And not even a character arc? It's supposed to be a prequel for fucks sake. If i didn't know about the appleseed franchise i wouldn't even know who Deunen and Briarios were after watching this movie. And ofcourse let's not forget the dubstep backgroundmusic... 

Sigh... Aside from some flaws, the animation was pure eyecandy tho.

Edited by xZoneHunter