The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

The reason is plainly obvious, waga tomo yo.

MOAR HANAKANA!!!!!!!!

(Obviously they will say that the reason is to hype before Season 2 but the true reason is more HanaKana :D)

They didn't have to, because if I remember correctly, Psycho-Pass is a quite popular series. The movie would've been more accurate.

About Hanazawa Kana, I really like her voice, but recently she appears too often. There are many young and talented voice actress who are waiting for their chance. I know this is not her fault, but still..

They didn't have to, because if I remember correctly, Psycho-Pass is a quite popular series. The movie would've been more accurate.

About Hanazawa Kana, I really like her voice, but recently she appears too often. There are many young and talented voice actress who are waiting for their chance. I know this is not her fault, but still..

Those times are long gone :/ She's only in 4 series this cour :/ And they had to alter Tokyo Ghoul a bit so she could get more lines.

As for young seiyuus, AmaSora (Amamiya Sora) is the one who's pretty much in everything :D

Edited by SatoshiOokami

done with this:

RAINBOW NISHA ROKUBO NO SHICHININ

rainbow-nisha-rokubo-no-shichinin.jpg

crap... if someone could die due to dehydration due to crying... It will be me...

also that new Episode of P4TGA.... bye bye Muramasa Rebirth for now... plugged P4G in Vita again ^_^

• Like 1

Nisekoi.

Biggest waste of my time.

really? watched first 2 episode of that anime and I think it's quite interesting.... 

wow.. with thanks to lazy day.... done these:

-finished Nana... *shaking fist* what's with that final episode!!!

-watched new Ep of FT and SM Crystal.... ooooh... Ami  :wub: really thought next ep will be Jupiter's turn though >_<

-out of curiosity... Free.. really thought It might somehow motivate me to learn how to swim.... what I just learned is Bromance.... ~_~

-first 2 episode of Tokyo Ghoul - Note to self: do not watch this before eating lunch... your appetite to eat will be gone... 

Edited by jeieem

hmmm.... hmmmm.... another long day...

Halfway in FInished Ouran High School Club. can't... stop... laughing... and thanks to that show... learned lots of new words like Lolita Boy and debauchery

Halfway there in First season of SOA: must... resist... self... to... buy... the... game...

Edited by jeieem