The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

1st episode of Persona 4 golden , it was good

errr... not planning to play it first? warning... the anime is full of spoilers...

Persona 4: Marie The Animation 7

Tokyo Ghoul 8

Glasslip 8

How was Glasslip's new episodes? Somehow torn if I should continue watching it...

OT:

Tokyo Ghoul E8

Zankyou No Terror(did I type it right?) E7

P4TGA E7 - I was.... woooooow... Yu already have Norn and Helel? 

Also made own rule... an episode of animes a day keeps marathon boredom away...soooo... slow progress in:

Hayate, The Combat Butler E12

Death Note E12

Clannad E4

Great Teacher Onizuka E2

Gokusen E8 - ~_~ I love the live action more than the anime ~_~

errr... not planning to play it first? warning... the anime is full of spoilers... I actually got the game a week ago but I want to platnium 2 games before starting it lol

How was Glasslip's new episodes? Somehow torn if I should continue watching it...

OT:

Tokyo Ghoul E8

Zankyou No Terror(did I type it right?) E7

P4TGA E7 - I was.... woooooow... Yu already have Norn and Helel? 

Also made own rule... an episode of animes a day keeps marathon boredom away...soooo... slow progress in:

Hayate, The Combat Butler E12

Death Note E12

Clannad E4

Great Teacher Onizuka E2

Gokusen E8 - ~_~ I love the live action more than the anime ~_~

I just started watching guilty crown.

oooh... how was it???

A friend of mine says it is like Final Fantasy and I was like: "okay....how could I trust that statement coming from a person that hasn't played a single FF game"

24358.jpgDesert Punk (Sunabouzu)

Year: 2004-2005

Genre: Adventure, Action

In the future, Japan is a wasteland. In the Great Kantou Desert, scattered humans seek out a living in the hot sand. Among them, a short-statured man they call "Sunabouzu" makes a living as a bounty hunter. Like a demon of the sand, he seems unbeatable. Yet, like all men, he has a particular weakness for the opposite sex...

oooh... how was it???

A friend of mine says it is like Final Fantasy and I was like: "okay....how could I trust that statement coming from a person that hasn't played a single FF game"

It's hard to say I've only seen episode one, it was good but from what I saw It dosen't remind me of FF.

errr... not planning to play it first? warning... the anime is full of spoilers...

Well... kinda weird, I guess o.O

oooh... how was it???

It's not FF-like at all... 

As for me, Onii-sama The Animation 21. Oh god, I love Mahouka.

It's not FF-like at all... 

It's hard to say I've only seen episode one, it was good but from what I saw It dosen't remind me of FF.

figures... what to expect to someone that hasn't played a single FF game in his life...  <_<

no he is blabbering about he has just finished it and has great story... well at least he removed the "remind me of FF" stuff...

Well... kinda weird, I guess o.O

it gets more weird eh??? thought it is going to be a complicated love story + slice of life then... then... that "see the future" stuff...  <_<

anyway OT:

Barakamon E8 - dang... each week.. I am loving this Slice of Life more...

Fairy Tail 2014 E21 - ~_~ kinda weird to watch the last scenes knowing what will happen next ~_~

SAO S2 E8 - hmmm... *drink cup of coffee* good old days when pretending to be a female in MMORPGs...

Edited by jeieem

56847.jpgMutsu Enmei Ryuu Gaiden: Shura no Toki

Year: 2004

Genre: Fighting-Shounen

Legends tell of an invincible martial art known as Mutsu Enmei-Ryu, an unarmed style that allows the user to defeat any number of armed opponents using incredible speed and strength. This is the story of three generations of those who bear the name Mutsu, and their encounters and battles with the strongest fighters of their era.

Edited by TangrakNor