The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

I finished watching Monster. Damn that anime fell flat on it's ass towards the end. The last 25 episodes were just boring and the series was too long when nothing unexpected happened towards the end. Really liked it in the beginning and it was exciting, but at somepoint I just stopped caring.

Now I'm watching Steins;Gate. I'm in the 6th episode and my friend tells me it's supposed to get exciting soon so I'm going to keep watching it.

I finished watching Monster. Damn that anime fell flat on it's ass towards the end. The last 25 episodes were just boring and the series was too long when nothing unexpected happened towards the end. Really liked it in the beginning and it was exciting, but at somepoint I just stopped caring.

Now I'm watching Steins;Gate. I'm in the 6th episode and my friend tells me it's supposed to get exciting soon so I'm going to keep watching it.

Monster - is good, VERY GOOD, but... only as manga. As anime it can be boring.

Steins Gate - if you dont like anime after 6 episode, then i dont think you will like it after all. For me it was boring and annoying.

____

Last anime which i was watching: Akira for 20 times. I recommend.

Monster - is good, VERY GOOD, but... only as manga. As anime it can be boring.

Steins Gate - if you dont like anime after 6 episode, then i dont think you will like it after all. For me it was boring and annoying.

____

Last anime which i was watching: Akira for 20 times. I recommend.

My friend whos favorite series Steins;Gate is told me the first 6-7 episodes are boring. So I'm gonna keep watching :)

The Law of Ueki (Ueki no Housoku)

Year: 2005-2006

Genre: Fighting-Shounen

Kousuke Ueki, a student of the Hinokuni Junior High School, is picked by a God Candidate, Koba-sen, to participate in a competition where people battle out to become God and only the strongest will prevail. Embodied with the ability to turn garbage into trees, Kousuke will be joining in the battle against other junior high school students in this selection. This sets the premise for the earth-friendly battle where the students will pit their powers against the rest.

The Legend of Korra, just finished season 3 finale.. I gotta say it was really good and depressing, here's hoping to season 4!

Also anyone notice while watching this series how slowly time moves? i mean there were times where i thought it was the end of the episode and was surprised to see its only 10-minutes in, my mind went through a mind fuck.

Also One Piece episode 660, LUFFY-SENPAI NOTICED HIM xD

EDIT: HOLY SHI... There were a lot words that were missing lol

Edited by razizo41

The Legend of Korra, just finished season 3 finale.. I gotta say it was really good and depressing, here's hoping to season 4!

Also anyone notice while watching this series how slowly time moves? i mean there were time where i thought it was the of the episode and was surprised to see its only 10-minutes in, my mind went through a mind fuck.

Also One Piece episode 660, LUFFY-SENPAI NOTICED HIM xD

Hmmm.. does season 2 gets better, watched first seasin and it was great for me but somehow not enjoying the start of season 2.

OT:

Fairy Tail 23: surprise surprise who saves the day =p

Barakamon E10 -great ep... laughed a looot... then that FINAL SCENE!

SailorMoonCrystal E5 - Makotooo :wub:

P4GA 9 - yay skii trip..

Zankyou No Terror E8 - nooooo...

Tokyo Ghoul E10 errr.. bloody

Glasslip E10 -*tableflip*

GTO E30... becoming one of my fave anime now  B)

Hmmm.. does season 2 gets better, watched first seasin and it was great for me but somehow not enjoying the start of season 2.

OT:

Fairy Tail 23: surprise surprise who saves the day =p

Barakamon E10 -great ep... laughed a looot... then that FINAL SCENE!

SailorMoonCrystal E5 - Makotooo :wub:

P4GA 9 - yay skii trip..

Zankyou No Terror E8 - nooooo...

Tokyo Ghoul E10 errr.. bloody

Glasslip E10 -*tableflip*

GTO E30... becoming one of my fave anime now  B)

I think it gets a bit better after the first few episodes but don't expect much until season 3, season 3 is just wow.. lol

Also Onizuka-sensei for de win! Such an amazing anime :D

EDIT: OT 

Just finished episode 1 of black bullet and...

10660477_10204421622437580_722771275_n.j

Edited by razizo41
  • Like 1