The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Akame Ga Kill E10

GTO E36 - almost near the finish :(

I am searching for a funny Slice of Life then stumbled to:

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys...watched the first episode... dunno if I am shallow but I was LMAO in first few minutes...then almost lost it to this:

hybrid-lols.jpg

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 2

Shadow Star Narutaru (Narutaru: Mukuro Naru Hoshi Tama Taru Ko)

Year: 2003

Genre: Drama, Horror

During her summer holiday at her grandparents house Tamai Shiina, a young and cheerful schoolgirl, meets a strange looking creature. They befriend each other and Shiina names it "Hoshimaru: The Round Star." When Shiina returns home after the summer to go back to school, she starts meeting other kids that also have befriended a strange creature like Hoshimaru. But she soon finds out that not all these creatures and their masters are as friendly as Hoshimaru.

Dramtical Murder

tbh I don't know what the hell is going on in the anime

lol.... true... only watched it since I saw that it will be an upcoming video game in Vita and man.... confusion everywhere... could seriously be tied to Glasslip in confusion category

OT:

Done with GTO - such a funny anime.... somehow not happy though with the ending... ~_~

Glasslip E11 - T_T - seriously.... in the verge of flipping a table just to fully understand this anime

Tokyo Ghoul E11

Zankyou no Terror E9

P4TGA - weeeeeee Yoshitsune and Hassou Tobi *drool*... but seriously.... Yu hasn't maxed any of playable character's S-Link?  <_<

Edited by jeieem

lol.... true... only watched it since I saw that it will be an upcoming video game in Vita and man.... confusion everywhere... could seriously be tied to Glasslip in confusion category

OT:

Done with GTO - such a funny anime.... somehow not happy though with the ending... ~_~

Glasslip E11 - T_T - seriously.... in the verge of flipping a table just to fully understand this anime

Tokyo Ghoul E11

Zankyou no Terror E9

P4TGA - weeeeeee Yoshitsune and Hassou Tobi *drool*... but seriously.... Yu hasn't maxed any of playable character's S-Link?  <_<

Oh my god, Glasslip made no sense! First it was a love triangle than they're talking about the future? Yeah, I don't get it either...