The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

already finished:

Daily-Lives-of-High-School-Boys-01.png

awww... hope there is going to be a season 2... I like the parts with Literary girl and looooooove the parts when they act like characters in RPGs... waaaaaah... just thinking of it makes me laugh...

also updated with:

Tokyo Ghoul E12 - wow... it gave me chills... and eh? is that the final episode?

P4TGA E11

Nobunaga Concerto E9

Zankyou no Terror E10

• Like 1

I just watched Rurouni Kenshin for like the 12th time after I found out they made live-action films

6803l.jpg

Just finished Rurouni Kenshin.
The series was pretty good, the greatness of it is summed up in the first 55 or so episodes, beyond that the show really can't compare to how great the first arc was.
But it was still nice to watch, I didn't go onto the OVA's or Movies, didn't feel like watching more of it.

Watch Trust and Betrayal, its the best OVA I have ever seen

It's been a while, but I think the last full anime I watched - (meaning that I watched completely through) - was Blue Exorcist. I was watching Digimon Adventure, and re-watching Soul Eater, but I've been too busy lately with other stuff such as school and work to allow myself the time to binge on anime. Apart from that though, I have been watching RWBY as new episodes get released, but I'm not sure if that counts or not. There's also plenty of anime that I'd like to watch but haven't gotten around to yet, so I'll have to see if I can find some time to watch at least some of it.

9e8550dd5fe4dfbbe7accdb24de70a5b13022957

Watched the first 3 episodes of yugioh today

Yu-Gi-Oh! is easily one of my favorite anime. You should definitely watch it all the way through if you haven't already.

• Like 3

Yu-Gi-Oh! is easily one of my favorite anime. You should definitely watch it all the way through if you haven't already.

Yeah seen the series when I was younger all the time on nickolodeon but they showed the episodes in random order. I had the cards too. Duelled with the other kids in my area. Good times... I actually want to watch the series properly. I need to find out which episode takes place right before the movie so I can watch that too in proper order.

I've recently finished 2 animes

baccanobox.jpg

This anime was a little confusing to follow at first, but I absolutely loved it. The story was intense and the characters were awesome. Also, superb voice acting jobs done by the Funimation crew. If you like Mafia or Mystery, this one is for you!

higurashi_1.gif

This one is a horror/mystery anime. It also has one of those endings that make you go :o . If you don't care for creepy and disturbing anime (It is a horror anime, what do you expect?) stay away. This anime is not for the weak of heart. It also has that psychological element to it that just keeps you guessing, but that's why I really enjoyed this one.

10243l.jpg
Just finished up Serial Experiments Lain.

It's a short anime, only 13 episodes, but it's one of those animes that doesn't need to be long to get you engrossed into its chaotic plot.
It's one of those animes that for the first 6-7 episodes, NOTHING makes sense, you're stuck to it for its pure crazyness and due to wanting to find out what is what and make sense of it.
It's hard to wrap your brain around if you don't focus as missing one little scene can really throw you off and make you miss something important.
I at first thought the anime was something crazy and whack, and would turn into this chaotic mindtwisting thing, but near the end its logic begun to show and it started to make sense, and the story/plot itself was actually pretty darn interesting that I could not stop watching it.
I unfortunately ended up marathoning it, which I dislike doing ¬_¬       Overall, it got a 9/10 from me.

• Like 1

higurashi_1.gif

This one is a horror/mystery anime. It also has one of those endings that make you go :o . If you don't care for creepy and disturbing anime (It is a horror anime, what do you expect?) stay away. This anime is not for the weak of heart. It also has that psychological element to it that just keeps you guessing, but that's why I really enjoyed this one.

I see what you mean about that ending now, I did like the mystery of it though but now I'm even more confused about it than when I first started it. I want to watch the second season to find out more about the story but I'm too lazy to read the subtitles <_< maybe I'll check out the manga.

• Like 1

Just finished the following:

64097.jpg

Free! Eternal Summer - if the first season is filled with bromance... the second returns with more BROMANCE...but aside from that, I somehow enjoyed watching the entire new season and that ending somehow makes me smile... and eh... now that i think about it... it hasn't inspired me again to learn how to swim...  <_<

62185.jpg

Dramatical Murder - only tried watching this for one reason... read somewhere that there is going to be a Visual Novel Vita game for this, not even sure if it is going to be localized.... compared to Glasslip, this anime somehow managed to explain some confusion that I am having with this anime.... and even that tableflipping-how-it-happened last scene... gave me another satisfying smile...

ehhh... finished 2 animes filled with bromance that is scaring me that it will turn to yaoi any moment <_< ... but somehow glad that both have happy ending... for a change of open ending of animes I've watched recently...

now... now...  <_<  better find out how the heck this Glasslip will end  <_<

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

Just finished the following:

64097.jpg

Free! Eternal Summer - if the first season is filled with bromance... the second returns with more BROMANCE...but aside from that, I somehow enjoyed watching the entire new season and that ending somehow makes me smile... and eh... now that i think about it... it hasn't inspired me again to learn how to swim...  <_<

62185.jpg

Dramatical Murder - only tried watching this for one reason... read somewhere that there is going to be a Visual Novel Vita game for this, not even sure if it is going to be localized.... compared to Glasslip, this anime somehow managed to explain some confusion that I am having with this anime.... and even that tableflipping-how-it-happened last scene... gave me another satisfying smile...

ehhh... finished 2 animes filled with bromance that is scaring me that it will turn to yaoi any moment <_< ... but somehow glad that both have happy ending... for a change of open ending of animes I've watched recently...

859459.gif

Y-y-you are right about the yaoi part, it happened long ago in an age where-oh it just happened :D

I read all the mangas about the yaoi, the second one is sure hardcore/18+.... :eyebrow:  *Yaoi expert at your service :awesome: *

Y-y-you are right about the yaoi part, it happened long ago in an age where-oh it just happened :D

I read all the mangas about the yaoi, the second one is sure hardcore/18+.... :eyebrow:  *Yaoi expert at your service :awesome: *

<_< you're only 17... :P

• Like 1