The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Psycho-Pass

41995l.jpg

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This

information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers

around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a

person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the

apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

Just finished this one, it was OK but it did have a few depressing parts in it, & the ending was a little boring...

I guess I'll give it a 7/10, maybe Psycho-Pass 2 (which I believe just started) will be dubbed some day.

I guess I'll give it a 7/10, maybe Psycho-Pass 2 (which I believe just started) will be dubbed some day.

How could you watch it dubbed when the JP cast has Hanazawa Kana?!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

gurren_lagann_ost_cover_by_holdenreviews

I originally avoided this show as it seemed like an over-the-top thing that'd just get annoying, but I decided to give it a chance. It ended up actually being an over-the-top show, but also with story, and a great one at that which I got heavily engrossed in. The characters were all great and i loved every minute of this show, it is definitely a 10/10 from me. I'd recommend it to anyone into action.

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy
  • Like 1

About to finish Magic Kaito. You know.....those special episodes from Detective Conan where Conan doesn't even appear. Well besides a cameo shot from the background of each episode like Pandaman from One Piece but fucking obvious to find him with that pedo smile.

No-Rin

Nourin-NO-RIN.jpg

Just finished Stardust Crusaders last month.

Have that one On-Hold in episode 8 for so much time. Gotta finish it :lol:

Edited by Jiaho24

200px-63515.jpg

Orenchi no Furo Jijou

Had a blast watching the first episode, looking forward for the other episodes.

Coffin+Princess+Chaika+2.jpg

Struck-a-nerve.png

Chaika the coffin princess.

Can't wait for the second season starting today! (8th)

After seeing your post, i went curious about this anime. I searched and it seems a interesting one to start. Gone straight to my Plan to Watch list  :awesome:

• Like 1