The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

57995.jpg

Gin No Saji (Season 2)

wow... really thought that it will be one funny season... but they added "reality" in the anime... last episodes was pretty roller coaster ride for me... enjoyed... loved... hope that there will be 3rd Season...

59947.jpg

Ao Haru Ride

"...If Kou doesn't get off the train...I'll give up on him. If he does goes off... I'll love him."

another wow.... the plot, the characters... dang... love it... love it... love it.... and that ending... makes me hope that there is going to be a second season ^_^

and oooh... lots of new animes... added to 100% guaranteed to watch list:

Gugure Kokkuri San
Nanatsu no Taizai
World Trigger

Sadly only looks to be 13 Episodes :(

I hope they won't rush it and that it sells well and get a 2nd season :(

Episode two of Gundam Reconguista G, I like Gundam but this one.. I liked its trailer but the anime seems to shove so many things up your face you don't know what the heck is going on. 

Zegapain

Year: 2006

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Kyo, an avid swimmer tries his best to keep the high school swimming club going, which is pretty hard when he's the only member. Facing the prospect of the club being closed by the student council, he tries to enlist beautiful Misaki to act in a promo video, shot by his good friend Ryoko, in a bid to start a recruitment drive. She agrees but only if he pilots a mecha under the wing of Celebrum, a resistance organisation fighting to destroy Deutera Areas formed on Earth by the aliens Gards-orm. He agrees but finds it all strangely familiar as if he's done it before...