The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Dream Eater Merry (Yumekui Merry.) A decent series. A real shame it's so short. Finishes with too many loose ends, and it's unlikely it'll get a second season any time soon. A shame.

Currently, I just started Accel World. So far it's pretty decent. Kinda a nice change of pace to see a pudgy male lead character.

post-117407-0-74284700-1413331787_thumb.jpg

post-117407-0-46198800-1413332291_thumb.jpg

post-117407-0-15295400-1413332302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Holocat_Zer0
  • Like 1

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

48817l.jpg

The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of the galaxy. The Human Galactic Alliance has been constantly fighting for its survival against a grotesque race of

beings called "Hidiaazu." During an intense battle, the young lieutenant Ledo and his humanoid mobile weapon Chamber are swallowed up into a distortion of time and

space. Waking from his artificially induced hibernation, Ledo realizes that he has arrived on Earth, the planet on the lost frontier. On this planet that was completely

flooded by the seas, people live in fleets of giant ships, salvaging relics from the seas' depths in order to survive. Ledo arrives on one of the fleets called Gargantia. With

no knowledge of the planet's history or culture, he is forced to live alongside Amy, a 15-year-old girl who serves as a messenger aboard the Gargantia fleet. To Ledo,

who has lived a life where he knows nothing but fighting, these days of peace continue to surprise him.

This one was pretty good one, it had a good story, an interesting twist, & a good ending, I think it deserves at least an 8.5/10.

Just finished Another :(
For some reason it reminded me of final destination

I thought the exact same thing, it wasn't half bad though.

50497.jpg

Kuroshitsuji (weeee... could finally spell it right)

hmmmmm.... Could say good anime... kinda surprise it has humor scenes...(thought it is going to be a dark one).... and of course my fave characters are that other servants (Mey-Rin, Finny, Bard and of course... Tanaka)

also done with one movie:

220px-DetectiveConanmovie18.png

Case Closed: The Dimensional Sniper

it does it's magic again on me.... really enjoyed watching the movie....

side note:

man... there are a looooot of new animes.... couldn't even recall the exact title of what I have already watched and to be watched next week due to these looooong titles.... good thing remembered 3: Kokkuri-san, World Trigger and 7 Deadly Sins... 

29665.jpg

Usagi Drop

The Plot:

While attending his grandfather's funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is surprised to discover that his grandfather had an illegitimate child with an unknown mother! The rest of his family, fearing the obligation and embarrassment, want nothing to do with the silent little girl, Rin. Sensing her imminent abandonment and outraged by his complacent family members, Daikichi decides to adopt her himself! ...yet he may have underestimated the difficulty of balancing his work, family, and love life with his role as her guardian.

another great Slice of Life... thought it will be more mature slice of life with the plot but turns out to be a funny yet heart warming anime.... was planning to read the manga afterwards but after reading some stuff in the net on what will happen and how many people hates manga's ending(which I somehow seen it coming TBH)... decided not to and left my imagination have the ending that I want for this anime...

Edited by jeieem

Just finished Digimon Frontier :(

didn't enjoyed it? I actually liked it... ~_~

OT (also for my reference to know what the heck I need to monitor and watch weekly)

Denki Gai No Honya San
Inou Battle Wa Nichijou Kei No Naka De
Nanatsu No Taizai
Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji
Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso
Sora No Method
Ushinawareta Mirai Wo Motomete

didn't enjoyed it? I actually liked it... ~_~

OT (also for my reference to know what the heck I need to monitor and watch weekly)

Denki Gai No Honya San

Inou Battle Wa Nichijou Kei No Naka De

Nanatsu No Taizai

Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji

Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso

Sora No Method

Ushinawareta Mirai Wo Motomete

Yes I did - one of the better seasons ^_^

I put a :( since I just finished an anime show/series that I like ^_^

• Like 1