The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

19644l.jpg

Just finished up Cowboy Bebop. Overall, great anime, definitely did not regret starting it even in the slightest.
I expected myself to enjoy the show a LOT, and I definitely did, and even more so enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, it's a great show, great characters, great episodes, and great ending. It got a well deserved 10/10 from me, now onto the movie!

• Like 1

I have such a backlog of anime I'm watching, but look what I started watching!!!

onepiece91.jpg

Good for you. Just to give a head's up. NO SPOILER!! Just take care of those eyes. Because in ***************** you gonna cry for good. Believe me, you will. Trust me, I'm a bomb who also cries.

If you wanna spoilers then, be careful, but see yourself.

Going Merry, the ship you see in the picture, getting burned and that is the ship's funeral. Also Nami, the ginger girl and Chooper, a reindeer are gonna cry for this. And Usopp the man with the long nose.

Luffy's brother Ace is going to die in his hands. After you watching episodes, episodes, episodes of Luffy trying to save him. As a normal hero he do save him. But Luffy is going to die. But don't die because his brother's gonna die instead of Luffy.

That's it.

Back to the topic.......

For now, I'm waiting to see new episodes every week of Sword Art Online II & One Piece, plus waiting every 2 weeks for Sailor Moon Crystal. And started watching today Avatar: The Legend of Aang.

Pictures in spoilers. For the guy who started watching One Piece. My poster is gonna have all 9 Straw Hat pirates 2 years from where you are now.

Sword_Art_Online_II_Promotional_Poster.p

1600x600_streaming_anime.jpg

sailor-moon-crystal.jpg

24647.jpg

Clannad: After Story

"If you feel like crying you shouldn’t hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can.. because when you get bigger sometimes you can’t cry even if you have something to cry about."

The Plot:

Events in After Story take place immediately after the first season, following Tomoya's final semester of high school. After declaring his love to Nagisa, they begin to have a close relationship. Their life together will be faced with unexpected challenges, as the truth behind the illusionary world and the city's legend come to light.

and it's done... roller coaster anime for me... felt I become somehow a little more mature after watching this...

some thoughts...

-call me weird but I prefer the sadder outcome... I felt it is more complete than the fairy tale happy ending one...

-Another World: Tomoyo Chapter >>>>>>>>>> Another World: Kyou Chapter

-no Another World: Kotomi Chapter? :(

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 3

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

55441l.jpg

Based on the best-selling franchise, this pulse-pounding feature length anime shows you a side of Bayonetta you've never seen before! Twenty years after her awakening,

the hottest witch in  gaming history is still searching for clues that could help unravel the mysteries of her dark past. Aided in her quest by the clandestine weapon smith

Rodin – and his deadly creations: Scarborough  Fair – Bayonetta continues to leave a trail of angel corpses in her irresistible wake. Her search for answers leads to

encounters with a mysterious – and eerily familiar – little girl, a vengeance-obsessed journalist, and a deadly white-haired beauty that seems to know more about

Bayonetta than the witch herself. Fans of the franchise won't want to miss this chance to see their favorite fantasy come to life in a killer flick packed with mind-blowing

action and scandalous scenes of seduction!

This was pretty good, not as good as the game though. One of the reasons I liked the game so much was the comedy in it, which the movie was 

lacking in... But if you sucked at the game & just want to know the story, this'll do a good job of explaining things for you. Also since I'll probably 

never get to play Bayonetta 2, I'm hoping there'll be a second movie, that was I'll at least get to know the story.

Edited by Masamune_316

50499.jpg

Kuroshitsuji II

"Yes. Your Highness"

The Plot:

In late-nineteenth century England, one year and three months after the dramatic conclusion of the original series, Kuroshitsuji II introduces a new butler and young master. The sadistic yet cheerful Alois Trancy has faced some harsh times. He was kidnapped as a baby, and was forced to work in a village as a slave. Gradually, he lost his parents, his best friend, and everyone he knew. Alois eventually returned home and became the head of his mansion, but seemed to exhibit some strange behavior ever since. Even more curiously, he returned with Claude Faustus, an enigmatic, emotionless butler with unfathomable talent...

what to say about new characters? Alois is annoying, Claude is weird, Hannah and the triplets are creepy...  <_<  <_<  <_<  

uhmmm... spoiler? I am just glad that Finny, Mey-Rin, Bard and Tanaka are all alive... ^_^

Edited by jeieem

Can't watch... GAMING!

*pat in the back*

I know how you feel man... really hard to juggle both gaming and anime...

OT:

update on currently watching:

Kuroshitsuji BoC E6 - to be done soon...

Black Lagoon E5

Kimi Ni Todoke E15 - S1 to be done soon...

Anohana E5

Death Note E27 - is it just me or I am somehow disliking this one after E25...

Kill la Kill E10

and somehow squeezing these new anime (have to dropped some though)

Fairy Tail 2014 - 2 episodes behind though

Sword Art Online II - 1 episode behind

Gugure Kokkuri-san - uh oh Naru... someone's beating you on being my youngest anime character fave...

Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji
Nanatsu No Taizai
Inou Battle Wa Nichijou Kei No Naka De
World Trigger
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

*for reference also to know what to watch, man, these titles... hard to remember oftentimes*
  • Like 3