The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

33465.jpg

Mirai Nikki 

(Future Diary)

Synopsis
This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. The winner will become the new God of Time and Space.

bloody, creepy, mind-blowing(not because of boobies fyi... errr ok some parts of it)...not sure how to exactly describe this anime tbh... the suspense and twists put the bloody scenes in the least of my worries =3

and also... the first anime that I don't know what to feel with regards to the protagonist Yuki, seriously, not sure if I am going to be jealous or have pity on him for having Yuno... =3

33465.jpg

Mirai Nikki 

(Future Diary)

bloody, creepy, mind-blowing(not because of boobies fyi... errr ok some parts of it)...not sure how to exactly describe this anime tbh... the suspense and twists put the bloody scenes in the least of my worries =3

and also... the first anime that I don't know what to feel with regards to the protagonist Yuki, seriously, not sure if I am going to be jealous or have pity on him for having Yuno... =3

Dood......you know you are jelly of Yuki

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Dood......you know you are jelly of Yuki

xD maybe I am... somehow getting used to Yuno's creepiness sometimes... xD

OT:

Nanatsu No Taizai E11 - Medliodas-sama!!!!

Sailor Moon Crystal E12 - Mamo-chan!!!!

sheeesh... my ears!!! when will these girls stop screaming names..

65665.jpg

Gugure! Kokkuri-san

Synopsis
The story revolves around a little girl named Kohina. Kohina ends up summoning Kokkuri-san (a low-ranking ghost in Japanese folklore), who turns out to be a handsome, young, white-haired man. At first he merely intends to haunt her but soon becomes worried about her eating habits. Now he haunts her in order to protect her.

kokkuri-san-10.jpg

awwww... :3

Nooooo!!! Why does it have to end T_T

I loooooove this anime, story, characters, graphics... love 'em

I am wishing will all my might that there is going to be another season >_<. I need more Anti-Climatic Endings, Google-sensei's knowledge and solutions to Kokkuri-san's problems regarding his aging T_T

A Certain Magical Index II

26899.jpg

Index is still a fugitive and many powerful Magical organizations and individuals want to take her to use the books in her memory eliminating

her in the process. War between those organizations is also starting to emerge. Index can only rely on her friend Touma who has always

protected her along with Misaka and other friends from the Academy.

I just finished "A Certain Magical Index II" I really hope there's going to be a 3rd season of this, it's getting to be one of my favorite series. wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

67805.jpg

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

(Wolf Girl and Black Prince)

Synopsis

The story centers around Erika Shinohara, a vain 16-year-old girl who tells her friends about her romantic exploits, but she actually has no boyfriend. She claims that a handsome boy in a candid photo is her boyfriend, but it turns out that boy is a schoolmate named Kyouya Sata. She has no choice but to make him her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sata may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist. Sata takes advantage of Erika's weakness and treats her like his dog.

hmmmm... lots of anime are ending lately eh...

:3 *woof* *woof* :3

I like this anime a lot... somehow unique characters and not so typical romance plot... a little different from other romance shoujo I have watch, but still really enjoyed watching this anime... kinda hoping there was a San-chan's side story though >_<

Cardcaptor_Sakura_BD_volume_1_cover.jpgCardCaptor Sakura

Genre: Adventure, Magical Girl

Year. 1998-2000

Sakura stumbled upon the book of Clow Cards in a library. Accidentally setting the magical cards loose, it's now up to Sakura to catch them all with her best friend Tomoyo, and Kerberos, the guardian of the cards.