The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

600full-cardcaptor-sakura%3A-the-sealed-     Cardcaptor Sakura - The sealed Card (Gekijouban Cardcaptor Sakura: Fuuin Sareta Card)

Genre: Adventure, Magical Girl

Year: 2000

Sakura Kinomoto, mistress of the Clow Cards, faces not only the wrath of an unsealed Clow Card, but her own feelings for friend Syaoran Li who returns from Hong Kong for a visit.

Just finished watching Brilliant Amagi Park episode 13. I quite liked it a lot. Also finished Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de. Didn't like it so much. Currently watching Spice and Wolf and Sunday Without a God. Lazily watching Senran Kagura, and Mawaru Penguindrum. 

Sunday without god's first few episodes are really good. I didnt quite like the direction the show was heading in the second half though so i never finished it. 

TOKYO GHOUL, almost finishing! ^^

Just in time for season 2! Such a great show

• Like 1

Just finished watching Brilliant Amagi Park episode 13. I quite liked it a lot. Also finished Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de. Didn't like it so much. Currently watching Spice and Wolf and Sunday Without a God. Lazily watching Senran Kagura, and Mawaru Penguindrum. 

:3 knew it, good thing stopped watching after episode 3 :P

Akame ga Kill.

I'm so dissapointed they didn't follow the manga and did an original anime ending.

well, maybe it is like FMA, you know, the create an own ending since manga is not yet finished anime... I just hope that they will make a re-boot like FMA Brotherhood... seriously, the last episodes to me is like:

oh, Akame... totally forgot about you, let's kill Tatsumi and Mine so that you can be a lead episodes...

7333l.jpg

Just finished this beauty... Hellsing Ultimate.
I started it immediately after I finished the other Hellsing series, after hearing it missed out A LOT of stuff, and this one is only 10 episodes, but each episode is 40-60+ minutes long, and my god was it worth the watch, it was absolutely amazing. For those action/badass/vampire fans out there... Do it.

:3 knew it, good thing stopped watching after episode 3 :P

well, maybe it is like FMA, you know, the create an own ending since manga is not yet finished anime... I just hope that they will make a re-boot like FMA Brotherhood... seriously, the last episodes to me is like:

oh, Akame... totally forgot about you, let's kill Tatsumi and Mine so that you can be a lead episodes...

Yeah, I know. Her name is even in the title so I don't understand why the other characters get more screen time than Akame.

• Like 1

642242.jpg

Ore Twintails Ni Narimasu

Final rating: 9/10,  I enjoyed this anime A LOT, it made me laugh and love twin tails even more than I thought I did.  Only complaint I really had were some quality issues in a couple of the episodes but it wasn't too bad.  I'm hoping for a season 2 next year, they certainly made it look like they're setting up for one.

Phoenixguildy...

Edited by Tail Red
  • Like 2