The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

:3 knew it, good thing stopped watching after episode 3 :P

The pacing of Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de felt awkward at times. Some things wasn't explained well enough and at one point I thought I missed an episode because of the pacing.

For some reason I dislike the quality of reviews on MyAnimeList at the same time I don't think I can write a better quality review.  

jFHyQxp.jpg

Just watched Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko episode six. Finished Akame ga Kill! and I wasn't impressed with the couple last episodes. I watched a bit of Sunday without a God and Spice and Wolf. 

WNhfKkA.png

On a side note, just a couple of hours away from 2015! Let's hope that the new year will have great games and anime. 

tumblr_inline_n9shwjBFkT1s3dkt7.png

Zankyō no Teroru

Final rating: 9/10 

I don't know what it was about this show but I ended up really liking it, especially near the end.  It did start off a bit slow for me but thats alright, and it was an anime I finished off the last hours before New Years with.  Hopefully there'll be some great animes this year.

• Like 1

My Little Monster I always ignored it for some reason, I always though I was gonna not like it, aaaaaaaaand now I regret for not watching it before, which I could've watched years ago. I only watched 2 episodes, and I'm already in love with the anime, and hopefully in love with it I shall be with until it ends. Quite the surprising but neat anime! I really like the main characters.

17594.jpg     School Days

Genre: Romance, Drama

Year: 2007

Makoto Itou is a young Japanese high school student beginning his second term at the fictional Sakakino Academy. During his daily train rides to and from school, he becomes infatuated with fellow student Kotonoha Katsura; a girl that also commutes. When a new classmate acquaintance of his, Sekai Saionji, discovers his secret crush on Kotonoha, she helps introduce both of them to each other and over time they grow closer and agree to date. However in spite of her proud and triumphant matchmaking efforts, Sekai inadvertently becomes jealous of the new couple, having also developed feelings toward Makoto.

The following afternoon on her way home at the nearby train station in front of the school, Sekai finds Makoto waiting for Kotonoha to rendezvous for a date. He sits with her and reiterates his appreciation for her help, and feeling heavily indebted, offers repayment anyway he can. Though she believes he is overreacting, Sekai decides to redeem her obligation by placing a kiss on his lips as her train pulls in; quickly rushing into an open passenger car and happily bidding a dumbstruck Makoto luck on his date.

• Like 1