The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Sankarea

39089.jpg

Furuya's not interested in the living, he's got zombies on the brain! When Furuya's cat dies, he decides he's going to try

and bring it back to life.In the process, he stumbles across a girl who is involved in an accident and turns into a real

zombie! What's Furuya going to do now that the thing he loves the most is right in front of his eyes?

This was an OK one, my only complaint is that it's too short, & it ends right when it starts getting really interesting (you'd think

I'd be used to anime doing this by now >_<). This anime definitely needs another season, for now I'll give it about a 7.5/10.

• Like 1

Because anime is always late over here;

The first 6 (or 7) episodes of Attack on Titan, on Netflix. To see what the hype is all about...

soooo... what can you say so far about this anime... it's episode 5 is still one of the most depressing episode for me... >_<

Death Billiards

Was a good short/movie. I anticipate the series.

You're talking about Death Parade right? Saw it's pilot earlier and I am really really looking forward to future episodes...

OT:

Death Parade E1 - ooooh... very very interesting anime 

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Osu - waaaaah!!! new OP... bring back Goose House OP!!!... :3
Edited by JM-kun

Saw a few episodes yesterday of a number of different series ^_^

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ep. 12 Edit Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu ep. 13 Edit Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Military! ep. 1 Edit Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken ep. 13 Edit Yesterday, 12:42 PM

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken ep. 12 Edit Yesterday, 12:38 PM

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon ep. 37 Edit Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Detective Conan ep. 151 Edit Yesterday, 12:08 PM

Detective Conan ep. 150 Edit Yesterday, 11:41 AM

48721.jpg

Death Billiards

It's official: I want moar!!!! Will definitely watch entire season of Death Parade... that ending though...  :jaymon:  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

Also since New Year, New Anime:

Rolling Girls E1 - my eyes!!! what have I just watched??? so colorful fight scene... 
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Tv E1 - EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH??? looks interesting but.... what's with these new anime :3 

looks like I'm lost at Weird World again...
  • Like 1

soooo... what can you say so far about this anime... it's episode 5 is still one of the most depressing episode for me... >_<

Its interesting; I have been watching it in chunks of about 7 or 8 per go since, and I am near the end of what Netflix gave here (25 episodes).

It has intrigue, a lot of questioning, and a high amount of coolness as well. I think it gets better at Episode 8 onwards as well...

• Like 1

Death Parade (episode 1)

a8b61ad8972d66215b3c2ef22165a43f14147625

It's so promising by the look of episode 1, will see if it lives to the hype. The concept is very clever if it's done right.

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 1