The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

21303.jpg     Starship Operators

Genre: Sci-Fi

Year: 2005

For the 73rd class of cadets of the Defense University of the small planet Kibi, a shakedown cruise on the fleet's new starship "Amaterasu" is a fitting lead-up to graduation. As they are returning to their home planet, however, they are shocked to hear news of a declaration of war by the aggressive Kingdom against Kibi. When their planetary government surrenders without a struggle, the cadets decide to launch their own war, aboard the "Amaterasu". To gain funding, they make a deal with a galactic news network - and find themselves the "stars" of their own "reality show". Unfortunately, this is the kind of reality show that can get you killed...

4347.jpg     Yume da Maya Kidan

Genre: Drama, Fantasy

Year: 2007

Naho, an eleven-year-old girl, lives with her father and her two-year-old brother Jun. Her mother died after giving birth to Jun, so Naho has to take care of young Jun at home. Understandingly, this situation is frustrating to little Naho. A girl of her age would be dying to go out and play with friends, but because of Jun, she has to give priority to her duties.

One day, a bizarre man, wearing a long coat and with a big suitcase in his hand, turns up in front of Naho. He introduces himself as "Kotaro the Dreamball Dealer" and tells Naho he can take her to a dreamland away from her everyday life. But after this encounter, strange phenomena begin to happen to Naho.

Now Naho is having fun with her friends, and several different worlds come and go before her eyes. Then she finds herself with his father and mother, only the three of them again... But as she starts feeling anxious, the next moment she finds herself wandering into Jun's dream!

Naho is confused. What would she ask to Kotaro? What does she really desire from the deep of her heart?

67405.jpg

Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ (episode 1). Comparing it to the first season is a little bit chaotic (I felt like I've been watching a recap of a few episodes), but I hope it'll be better in the next episodes.

and

70733.jpg

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (episode 1). Certainly, this is going to be my favourite anime of this season or maybe even year.

65185.jpg

Sword Art Online II

Synopsis
One year after the SAO incident, Kirito is approached by Seijiro Kikuoka from Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Department "VR Division" with a rather peculiar request.

That was an investigation on the "Death Gun" incident that occurred in the gun and steel filled VRMMO called Gun Gale Online (GGO). "Players who are shot by a mysterious avatar with a jet black gun lose their lives even in the real world..." Failing to turn down Kikuoka's bizarre request, Kirito logs in to GGO even though he is not completely convinced that the virtual world could physically affect the real world.

Kirito wanders in an unfamiliar world in order to gain any clues about the "Death Gun." Then, a female sniper named Sinon who owns a gigantic "Hecate II" rifle extends Kirito a helping hand. With Sinon's help, Kirito decides to enter the "Bullet of Bullets," a large tournament to choose the most powerful gunner within the realm of GGO, in hopes to become the target of the "Death Gun" and make direct contact with the mysterious avatar.

hmmmmmmmmmm.... I actually took a break from watching this... dunno... I am still intrigued on what will happen next but there is something stopping me from watching this in one sitting.. maybe because I am thinking that this anime is turning out to be Kirito's Harem Party, well maybe except the last Arc...

I actually liked entire season...well... except for Kirito's usage of Lightsaber in GGO <_< and it's official, my fave arc so far is Mother's Rosario... ^_^

looking forward for more in the future ^_^

25286.jpg     Solty Rei

Genre: Sci-Fi, Action

Year: 2005-2006

In a future-based disaster-ridden city with an enormous gap between the rich and the poor, it is hard to tell which humans are walking around with cybernetic body parts. This makes Roy Revant's job as a renegade bounty hunter/bodyguard-for-hire even more difficult. When a young girl with unbeliveable strength rescues him from a particularly dangerous criminal, Roy realizes that perhaps help can be found in the strangest of places. Joining together with a few others, they engage in a battle to find out the truth behind the giant conglomerates that are supposedly serving mankind and making life better.

Solty, an android who has lost her memory, has escaped and is being hunted by the RUC Security Bureau. She encounters the bounty hunter Roy and he adopts her as his daughter after being hired as a bodygaurd for Miranda.

286653-gokusenanime_large.jpg

Watched the english dub like I normally do for anime unless it's not available, and I can say that it was done quite well (Also got to mess with a guy in the comments that said "fuck dubs"). That said, I'm probably going to stick with the live action drama after comparing the two since I do find the differences to be better in the drama's favor.

• Like 1

Here are a few episodes I saw last week ^_^

Detective Conan ep. 160 Edit 2 hours ago

Chi's Sweet Home ep. 74 Edit 3 hours ago

Chi's Sweet Home ep. 73 Edit 3 hours ago

Charady no Joke na Mainichi ep. 44 Edit 3 hours ago

Detective Conan Movie 03: The Last Wizard of the Century ep. 1 Edit 5 hours ago

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z ep. 17 Edit 7 hours ago

Detective Conan ep. 159 Edit 11 hours ago

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu ep. 14 Edit Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon ep. 39 Edit Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ep. 13 Edit Yesterday, 11:20 AM