The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

k2-_5163deed-baef-475f-9f71-86c0e8939ee1

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou streaming on Hulu and Crunchyroll.  The first part is a little heavy on the fan service but the story is amazing, especially in the second half.  You know an anime is good when it makes you cry and laugh. 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

• Like 1

Another

41865.jpg

When Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to his new school, he can sense something frightening in the atmosphere of his new class, a secret

none of them will talk about. At the center is the beautiful girl Mei Misaki. Kouichi is immediately drawn to her mysterious aura,

but then he begins to realize that no one else in the class is aware of her presence.

I haven't watched much Mystery/Horror anime so after watching "When They Cry" I thought I'd check this out,

it was really good too (I'd give it an 8/10), it kinda has a Final Destination feel to it, if you've even seen that movie.

You think I'd like it Masamune?

When they cry was awesome. I love psychological animes or really anything with a good story. Is this better than When they cry?

You think I'd like it Masamune?

When they cry was awesome. I love psychological animes or really anything with a good story. Is this better than When they cry?

I'd give it a shot, personally I liked it better than "When They Cry", I think it had a better story to it too (it's also easier to follow).

It has HanaKana => AOTS

Well... so far so-so... animation is meh, story is pretty much Jeanne D'Arc with magic trying to stop fighting... can't say much after only one ep. (Especially when HanaKana char wasn't present yet xD)

So.. that was the reason why you decided to watch this anime. I knew it :giggle: Hmm, this may be interesting (to be honest I've been looking for something similar). Okay, I'm gonna give it a try when I'm done with Grisaia. 

The last one I saw was Is This a Zombie?, and I only saw first season + the 13th episode. It was fun and over the top, with the male protagonist being a zombie and magical garment girl, and of course living with a mute necromancer and some other girls like a ninja and a magical garment girl etc.

Edited by MMDE