Feel like I missed the story here? Or did I??

Titanomachy_75

I Been play point and click games since I had a C-64 and amiga 500 and I must say I was so hyped for this game!! The game was awesome ... Then the second half of the game came along which really did nothing for me!! I mean Did I miss who was the killer?? I mean seems like they just drop that part of the game and never really touch back on it!! The story was funny at the end but, I really wanted to play the game because it was a murder mystery in a small town with some strange off the wall town folk to investigate!!  I believe I read somewhere that the development team wanted it to have holes in the game and I understand what they where doing ... But I feel like I invested so much time in the story I really wanted it to play out to the end like the killer and why? What you guys think?? I have my theories ... 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, FrumpleOrz said:

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Maybe I'm misremembering but I swear that Chuck either says he killed everyone or he wrote it in his second journal that he was doing it.  It was part of the paranoia that he wasn't real and everyone is fake and against him.

Not sure? Maybe I missed it lol 

• 3 years later...