Taming a beefalo with two players grants the trophy for both?

Savyna

Hello guys,

I just wonder if taming a beefalo in multiplayer leads to a trophy for both players (or more but we are just two) or if every player has to do it for thereself and his own beefalo? I can't find anything to that topic.

I suppose the game will register both players actions towards taming the beefalo. You should feed the beefalo on day 1 then after day 2 starts, your friend takes his/her turn on feeding etc. Do this until the whole process is done (20 days if you don't have the brush or skip riding it) and see if trophy pops to either of you. And if it pops only to other, you can always rollback a few days and let the player who didn't get the trophy to feed the beefalo the rest of the time.

This is all speculation but it might work :D. 

And also, my server is saved right after my beefalo domesticated, so we can also try it there. Rollback a day and you feed it and we'll see what happens.

Send me a message if you want to try it that way with your friend.

My psn ID is the same as my forum ID.

Edited by Are1991

Thanks for the offer :). We just tried it together and hoped it would end well and it did. Actually your speculation should be right. I think you get the trophy if you are the one who puts the domestication value to 100% but I am not sure if you have to be around during the process. Me and my partner both fed and rode our beefalo, he definitely did more towards domestication than I. After around 20 days the Trophy popped first for him after he fed two dragonpies and then we just rolled back to that morning and I fed the last two dragonpies and also got the trophy.

Would be nice to know if it also works for Newcomer on that server. Could be an easy trophy then if people are willing to share their almost domesticated beefalo, like on your server or mine now as well :)

Edited by Nadinchen211

• 5 years later...