x1rh0

Bonus Match not loading for You Gotta Represent?

22 posts in this topic

When I try to play the bonus game it just says loading and won't let me select anything... tried reinstall but nothing :(

Someone in the xbox-link wrote one should verify the mail account. Did that, nothing happend. Restarted the game, still the same issue.

I dont even have an email to verify my account

2k fanboys @ reddit are like "who cares"

Edited by x1rh0

yeah, saw that. On the one hand they're right - there was enough time to play that game, but me for example just found out about the prelude 2k17 and 2k18 games yesterday by accident when i was watching the profile from another user here on this site. They could at least have announced that the servers are going to close... if only i would have been 4 days earlier, now i have another trophy corpse in my profile...

Edited by Solid-Fisch

On 1/4/2018 at 8:49 PM, x1rh0 said:

I dont even have an email to verify my account

2k fanboys @ reddit are like "who cares"

That's no surprise. This series easily has one of the most toxic fanbases possible. Probably even more toxic than COD, and that's saying something.

Same issue here. Just started yesterday. Didn't know this would happen

Oh damn! My intuition told me to play this prelude before the shutdown of NBA 2k16, guess that should be more expected. I hope 2k18 Prelude hasn't gone down too.

A bunch of guys on TrueAchievements have been investigating this and it seems like it's pretty much unobtainable for now, and knowing 2k probably forever. 😢

link

16 hours ago, Hayades said:

The guide one playstationtrophies said all the trophies were offline.

There's no multiplayer trophies but you do need to be connected to the 2k servers  

I thought about it and maybe it might work! On PSNProfiles there is a link to the given trophy in the word "After you see the draft cutscene and are prompted to buy the full game, you will be taken to a screen with two options: NBA 2K17 and Bonus Game. USA vs. Team Australia. The trophy is at the end of the game regardless of outcome" That is, if the purchased full version of this one is a choice or a complete game or bonus. If someone has a full game try this method and subscribe. I am already tired of dancing with a tambourine by erasing the game and other methods described in this topic.

Edited by DarkCounselor

Think we're permanently locked out :( latest message from 2K below.

---

Hello Andy,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly!

We strongly apologize, but this prelude bonus game was timed. Meaning that after a certain time, you wouldn't be able to play it anymore. We hope you will understand and we wish you a great day playing NBA 2K17.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Should you have any additional 2K related questions, please feel free to let us know in your next message.

Best regards,

Mathieu R.
2K Support

“Can we get a RIP in the chat” lol

dont play “2017” games in 2018

especially from a sports franchise

they go down fast

11 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

“Can we get a RIP in the chat” lol

dont play “2017” games in 2018

especially from a sports franchise

they go down fast

:( luckily I'm at peace with never having a 100% completion record - I'm not skilled enough for that!

Edited by andylaw31
Typo

That's TOO BAD. 71% FOREVER.😞😞😞

2K Company is  irresponsible. Shutting down the servers without  announcement or notice, do they have ANY RESPECT to players?

Edited by Kiseki_Kimi

Good thing I didn’t download this piece of shit. 

Apparently NOBODY can 100 percent this game unless you already earned the gold trophy before January 1st. 

A seemingly easy game now impossible to finish.

We all should do a petition to get the server back on serious. Even hounding them on the forums or something.