Bonus Match not loading for You Gotta Represent?

x1rh0

yeah, saw that. On the one hand they're right - there was enough time to play that game, but me for example just found out about the prelude 2k17 and 2k18 games yesterday by accident when i was watching the profile from another user here on this site. They could at least have announced that the servers are going to close... if only i would have been 4 days earlier, now i have another trophy corpse in my profile...

Edited by Solid-Fisch

I thought about it and maybe it might work! On PSNProfiles there is a link to the given trophy in the word "After you see the draft cutscene and are prompted to buy the full game, you will be taken to a screen with two options: NBA 2K17 and Bonus Game. USA vs. Team Australia. The trophy is at the end of the game regardless of outcome" That is, if the purchased full version of this one is a choice or a complete game or bonus. If someone has a full game try this method and subscribe. I am already tired of dancing with a tambourine by erasing the game and other methods described in this topic.

Edited by DarkCounselor

• 2 weeks later...

Think we're permanently locked out :( latest message from 2K below.

---

Hello Andy,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly!

We strongly apologize, but this prelude bonus game was timed. Meaning that after a certain time, you wouldn't be able to play it anymore. We hope you will understand and we wish you a great day playing NBA 2K17.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Should you have any additional 2K related questions, please feel free to let us know in your next message.

Best regards,

Mathieu R.
2K Support

11 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

“Can we get a RIP in the chat” lol

dont play “2017” games in 2018

especially from a sports franchise

they go down fast

:( luckily I'm at peace with never having a 100% completion record - I'm not skilled enough for that!

Edited by andylaw31
Typo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...