Sony is "very strict" about quality

Leaderboards

9 minutes ago, Terra said:

I’m still surprised they haven’t pulled the game from the store. They did it with 1000 Top Rated but not this? Make it free at least..

That game wasn't pulled because of what it was - it was pulled because it talked about the trophy in the description, which is against the terms of putting content on PSN

I like how the PUBG creator basically says "Sony might not allow PUBG on PSN, because it's shit". Sure, it's reading between the lines, but I still find it amusing. There was a time when quality control was a good thing.

And yes, there are more than a few crappy games on PSN already.

I have nothing against people buying Early Access games, but I would never buy one myself. I don't have time for all my "complete" games, much less not-final alphas and betas. There is already enough subpar junk on PSN and the eShop; I hope Early Access stays a PC/X1 exclusive trend.

This game has no appeal for me anyway (Early Access or not - this game is pretty much the exact opposite of the kinds of games I enjoy), but I don't like the whole Early Access trend.

• Like 3

Nothing wrong, technically, with My Name is Mayo. Don't confuse "quality" as in "the type of game I want to play" with "quality" as in "this game is technically sound." I don't know much about PUBG, but based on the video posted by xZoneHunter, I'd rather play Mayo.

Now if you want to criticize the statement based on Sony allowing some pretty buggy games on their store, there are probably some other examples you can come up with...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I have nothing against people buying Early Access games, but I would never buy one myself. I don't have time for all my "complete" games, much less not-final alphas and betas. There is already enough subpar junk on PSN and the eShop; I hope Early Access stays a PC/X1 exclusive trend.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xZoneHunter said:

They probably just want to avoid bad press like this,

That is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen since the Nintendo Switch launch disaster.

And this is more widespread than the Switch problems. I'll just cement my point that I want nothing to do with this turd of a game.

Please let Microsoft keep its exclusivity forever.

1 hour ago, Primeape said:

PUBG CEO wants the game on every platform, says Sony is “very strict” about quality

https://www.vg247.com/2018/01/02/pubg-ceo-wants-the-game-on-every-platform-says-sony-is-very-strict-about-quality/

But what about this? LOL

What are you talking about?? Don't you dare disrespect Life of black tiger!  It's GOTY! 

Jokes aside :P , perhaps Sony has their own reason about their feelings towards PUBG

2 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Knowing them their answer would be

"Ooo! Lets try to reformat your ps4!" since every time you contact them they read right from the book LOL!

I can confirm that the same happened to me a couple of years ago, lol. And i had a problem with a PS3!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Now if you want to criticize the statement based on Sony allowing some pretty buggy games on their store, there are probably some other examples you can come up with...

Fallout 3 and New Vegas top the charts for "buggy." YEARS after the release and even redone with GOTY editions, the games BOTH still crash and lock up the hardware...

• Like 1

Neh, a lot of titles on the PS3, VITA and PS4 have come through that have been shit, so I doubt Sony are strict with the quality of games. Other than that, I can't think of what the CEO is talking about. 

Edited by Stevieboy
Clean up for previous deleted post
  • Like 1