Finally finished!

PooBear85

• 1 month later...

You should be able to complete it after the game. I did, as long as you have some areas that are not under your control completely you will find this easier. Remember that you can destroy vehicles from factions that you own, drive it out of a hideout and then call in your vehicle with the flare and destroy it. 

• Like 3

On 2018-02-25 at 3:59 PM, ghibransiregar said:

I have a question about up to the task trophy,do I need to play the new playtrough,Already finish the game but still need couple more challenge and this is the last trophy I need,thanks

All trophies are unlockable after the beating the game,but it's lot harder to pull off some challenges.

Edited by Revolt176
mistake
  • Like 1

Sadly, I was one of the people who played the game at release. I have been stuck at 190/191 since a few days after release. It kind of sucks because I would have loved to platinum it. I explored everything and only missing a few thing for the gold trophy. No point since 1 location is glitch. I wish they had release an update for it but I would need to start all over to get it. I refuse to, I already put 110 hours in the game back in the day, I am not replaying 100 hours for a platinum, so it will stay where it is.