Soufwar

Angry trophy thoughts

17 posts in this topic

Ok, this game is probably going to be one of the best indie games of next year. Developed by Phantom 8 (new German studio) its really promising from what i could see on their social media, the game looks so good! 

However, this trophy list is such a lost potential, this game could easily have gotten its platinum trophy in my opinion but the devs decided to be lazy and made this short hot garbage instead, i mean its going to be easy to get the 100% if none of the trophies are glitchy but i still hate it, i sent them a message to explain and express my disappointment! This actually made me angry at them, their screenshots/gifs/videos...all suggest that this game will be one of the greats next year. Ow well! 

I am sad there's no Platinum for the Trophy List. I'll still buy it though as the gameplay is similar to Deus Ex series. The game is set to be released during early February 2018. The dev's official youtube channel says 2/2/2018. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

I am sad that trophy is very lazy. this can come up with many trophy and included Platinum trophy in it.

Dev should know that the game with Platinum trophy actually (in my opinion) can boost the sale for trophy whore.

While I love this game but lack of Platinum trophy make me feel sad. But i think i will buy the game someday anyway when it's on sale. (because it's no platinum, everything will push back to wait for sale - my own policy)

PS. Tweeted to dev team just in case miracle can happened lol.

Edited by FielVeredus

Trophys don’t seem too hard, meh it has no plat, not the end of the world, hopefully game will be as good as thread creator makes it out to be 

The game costs $29.99 just like DOOM VFR. I got DOOM VFR with the VR Bundle or else I would have waited. I don't want to pay $29.99 for a 100% Trophy List. If it was $9.99 or $14.99 maybe I would pay the price right away. I have a feeling this game is very short since it seems to be composed of only 3 levels. 

Just now, Jare said:

Trophys don’t seem too hard, meh it has no plat, not the end of the world, hopefully game will be as good as thread creator makes it out to be 

I am not sucking its dick for no reason, what the developers showed so far looks great man, the game has a photorealistic look to it so graphics are pushed to the limit, the gameplay from what they showed and what i picked up looks like Hitman mixed with Deus Ex mixed with a linear Uncharted style approach. It has everything to succeed, the devs not paying attention to one community on PlayStation (trophy hunters) just alienated them, people on this very thread are expressig their disappointment, while i dont care about platinums and trophy level as much as i care about my completion rate and 100% completion of games, i was disappointed to see them take this route, Hellblade has a plat and is an indie and is 29.99$, this has no excuse to not do that! 

Im sad because its a Indie in disc and dont have a plat i see the trailer yesterday and this gonna be a Great Game but for that price 29,99 €....it's alot.... :(

I don't think they can add a plat to an already non-plat game. They could potentially add more trophies as free DLCs / "patches", where 100%ing the game is worth the same as a game with plat.

I wouldn't assume they were "lazy" with trophies. It's also possible they weren't allowed to do a Plat by Playstation. Maybe the game is shorter than people are anticipating? 

And I know trophies are fun and all, but are they really something to get so upset over? If it's a good game, enjoy the game for what it is and earn an easy 100% doing it. I think the developers hav more important things to worry about than trophies.

Plenty of 1-2 hours game are included platinum trophy. So many bad game that not worth having it have platinum just for sake of it.

Platinum trophy added to the list i think it is on developer choose to add it or not, and i think it is very simple task that's isn't require development time or anything.

for me, the game looks fun, kudos to dev but $29.99 with potentially very short game and with no platinum, i will wait for 50-60% sale.

trophy can be patch i guess ? Bungie just edit the description of The Prestige trophy.

PS. I support indie title, I day one Get Even because game looks fun and have platinum on $29.99 price tag with no problem.

Edited by FielVeredus

On 1/3/2018 at 6:53 PM, QuentinCle95 said:

I wouldn't assume they were "lazy" with trophies. It's also possible they weren't allowed to do a Plat by Playstation. Maybe the game is shorter than people are anticipating? 

And I know trophies are fun and all, but are they really something to get so upset over? If it's a good game, enjoy the game for what it is and earn an easy 100% doing it. I think the developers hav more important things to worry about than trophies.

I am upset because this is one of my most anticipated games of the year, i was looking forward to this and now i am really really disappointed in the studio behind the game, its not Sony dictating who should have a platinum or not anymore, its the developer’s choice alone, if they were too lazy they could’ve done what Destiny 2 did and actually make less trophies but make them golds and silvers, but no they clearly didnt give a fuck about the community which is what upsets me so much, they seemef like they cared what the community thought but i guess i was wrong. 

On 1/5/2018 at 2:49 PM, medenko1975 said:

30€ and no platinum? OUCH. Sales are gonna be bad.

The sad thing is that it looks great, like a seriously good game and probably one of the best indie games of 2018! 

On 1/3/2018 at 0:53 PM, QuentinCle95 said:

You are actually right, a guy on this site "https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/past-cure/322022-god-damn-no-platinum-trophy-list.html" said he emailed them and got a response that they picked the smaller trophy system, they probably just didn't think their game deserved a bigger one, it might be a short game.

And the way some of ya'll are talking about "Platinum this, and Platinum that" has me thinking i'm around a bunch of crack heads needing their next dose: it sounds like a damn addiction honestly.

On 2/24/2018 at 3:22 AM, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

You are actually right, a guy on this site "https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/past-cure/322022-god-damn-no-platinum-trophy-list.html" said he emailed them and got a response that they picked the smaller trophy system, they probably just didn't think their game deserved a bigger one, it might be a short game.

And the way some of ya'll are talking about "Platinum this, and Platinum that" has me thinking i'm around a bunch of crack heads needing their next dose: it sounds like a damn addiction honestly.

This is a website about hunting trophies, and I messaged them about this but they didn’t answer. The game turned out to be shit at the end so now I am not even bothered, this was a missed opportunity for anything, even the trophies, at least if it had a platinum it would’ve been not as much of a waste of money, now it’s nothing. Moving on