Gaming Chair worth it ??

Natsuu24

Hello guys !!

Well, recently, i have a opportunity to buy one, for 90€ and it comes with gaming glasses (wich i will sell later if i can). The main question is: its worth it ?? Or they are just "hyped" ?? I play playstation and very very few times PC (2/3 hours per month), but all my gaming things are on my sleeping room, and will be for the next 2 years atleast. So, i dont know if worth it, but i hope i can ear some opininons!
The gaming is this: 

Spoiler

cadeira-mars-gaming-mgc0-black-mgc0bk.jp

Definitely worth it.  Are you able to sit in the one that you are considering?  Some are more comfortable than others, have more adjustments, etc.  I have a nice chair that can be adjusted to the right height.  Very comfortable too, considering how many hours you might be using it.

• Like 1

I've always had a really comfy couch to game on so I never say the need for one, and my big bean also is super comfy so personally I never saw the need for one. I think it depends on what couch ( or desk chair etc) you use and whether they are comfortable or not.

I'd say gaming chairs are worth it if you either game at a desk using a regular chair or sit on your bed, where a gaming chair would certainly be more comfortable and better for your back than a regular chair, and preventing hunching over of you sit on your bed, esp. if you game for a long time. If you plan on using it often and for long periods, it's a good purchase to make. Probably would not be worth it you gamed in your sitting room with a nice couch or did not game often enough to get your money's worth.

I'd love to have one, just don't have the space and live in a share house...

• Like 2