1 Million bolt trophy glitched?

Darkette

So yesterday I went into challenge mode on the same save and upon waking up and reaching 1 million bolts, the trophy didn’t pop. I just bought the Ryno 2 so now the trophy list looks odd lol. I’m unsure as to whether it’s because I had about 300k on my previous playthrough and it has to be a single playthrough thing, because the trophy guide says it carries over. I’ll try to get to 300k so I’d essentially have a million on this playthrough altogether, then I’ll update this thread. Just don’t want people nor myself to be flagged for something potentially buggy/misleading.

Update 1: Alright I found some complaints on this page stating it isn’t cumulative at all, save slot doesn’t have any affect on this. You need 1 million on a SINGLE playthrough. So the PST.org trophy guide is incorrect, maybe the psnp one should state this too to avoid people getting worried. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/ratchet-and-clank-going-commando-hd/trophy/48339-I-got-bolts-to-trade.html

Final Update: Just got “Bolted down” which is for reaching a million bolts, at 228k. So I can confirm this is a single playthrough thing and NOT a single save thing. 

This means you can get the Ryno 2 OR the Carbonox trophy without having the million bolts trophy. This is information that can get people wrongly flagged, so it’s probably a good idea for it to be said. 

Edited by Dark
Spelling & Update.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Hello :).

I have just updated our Guide on .org to include this new info but if there are still issues with it, then please let me know so the problem can be corrected 1f600.png.

Wow very quick work, thank you! I got my 2 million bolt trophy around 1.2 million about 20 minutes ago, so i’m confident this is the case. Thanks again :) 

• 5 years later...