Oh hell yes!

Denvirus

59 minutes ago, iAMDaBeST-LT said:

Looks cool, anyone know the release date for this?

One dude on that trailer video commented saying May 3rd. But I can't find anything online about a release date, so who knows how accurate that is. I hope soon! Especially since it is already showing up on psnp with a trophy list. 

I bought this on steam but did not play a lot. not sure why because i really want to get it on ps4 again and play a lot more. guess because it's pc and i usually don't play on pc.

curious to find a trophy list but no information at all about a ps4 release.

Trophies seem doable. Just those with a time limit could be tricky. if you rush things and run out of ressources your colony is doomed and you have to start all over

Edited by Skargarim

This looks good, I finished Aven Colony so need another game to get my colony building fix.  These are pretty much the only type of game I buy at full price rather than wait for a sale, I like to support the developers who bring this kind of thing across to the PS4 as I bet they sell a lot more on PC.

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 2

On 13/01/2018 at 2:04 AM, Elk_mistral said:

still not on Usa/canada psn store

The dev confirmed to myself (as I got a copy for review) that the NA version has been delayed until the 23rd Jan for an unknown reason. So next Tuesday it will go live over there. The EU version went live a few weeks back.