Multiplayer: Error Connecting to Authentication Server

Is anyone getting an error when trying to connect to Uncharted 2's multiplayer?  I launch the game, go into multiplayer, starts to connect, then about 10 - 15 seconds later I get a error "Error connecting to Authentication Server".  The only option is to click ok.  I searched the internet and I can't seem to find any sort of fix or reason.  

-  No issues with any other PS3 or PS4 multiplayer games, so I ruled out an ISP/router issue (I think).

-  Deleted Uncharted 2, deleted the Game Data Utility files and reinstalled, same error

-  Had the game since 2010, played it last month online with no issues, never seen this error before.

-  Single player works fine.

-  Shutdown PS3 and restarted it back up after a success reinstall, same error.

Any thoughts?

This has happened numerous times on this game. Don't worry, it'll be fixed. It's a Sony licensed game, so at least if this was intended to be closed they'd mention it 90 days in advance. You really just have to try again later. It seems like you tried everything, other people recommend port forwarding various games to make them work, but I'm not really familiar with that, so you'll have to google it and see what comes up. 

• Like 1