Can't get DLC Trophies?

Fubuki

I'm trying to get the DLC trophies for Killzone 2 in my own warzone with bots   but for some reason I keep getting this stupid error code that says:

USER ENTRIES CANNOT CONTAIN OBSCENITIES 

NETWORK ERROR CODE: -967

Wtf? Great, now I can't get dlc online trophies because of this shit. How do i solve this?

On 1/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, DARKB1KE said:

Bots do not count to unlock trophies in this game. 

I did half of the trophies solo with bots for "Steel & Titanium" 2 days ago. And yes, I was using Warzone, not the Skirmish. Some guide, that I've found over Internet, said that that trick (Warzone + bots) works for both: "Steel & Titanium" and "Flash & Thunder Pack" DLCs. Alas, according to that guide, "Napalm & Cordite Pack" requires ranked matches with real players to pull all the trophies off it (however, if my memory serves me well, couple of the trophies still can be obtained with bots in this DLC).

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

i am having the same problems when i m trying to get the dlc trophies for a good friend of mine.

@Akhil1234 Keep trying. Close out of Warzone and re-enter, turn of console and try again, etc. That particular error that @The Titan got seems to be related to network connection. I have really fast, wired internet and never received that error. When I was going for ribbons with The Titan he would disconnect fairly often and he said his internet was not very good. Maybe try a wired connection too to be safe. 

• Like 1