Obtainable?

KobaltNull

Only trophy you should be worry or aware of is Oh no you don't! according to trophy guide.Basically you have to have a friend that has higher stats than yours so you can get a challange and complete 10 of them.If you cant find anyone with higher stats (not too high of course otherwise you will be doing a huuuge grind) then this game is unobtainable for you.Don't be afraid tho playing a little with alt account then get a challange from him should fix that.Just do this trophy it first

• 2 years later...

Yes, application tokens are pain in the back - our team of 3 folks just finished, we played all maps sequentially, starting from normal, then hard and expert. In the end I've found out that I have 10 extra tokens, another guy - 16 extra tokens and the 3rd one is missing 1 token (but has all 27 stars, of course). Though, by design, you can obtain only 108 application tokens in total - not less, not more. So for the 3rd one CEO trophy is not obtainable now, and, more than likely, will remain so for ever.

We tried to replay maps, added new accounts so that they could get some application tokens in hope that it might affect the 3rd player somehow. Tried advice to change equipment to cause "save" operation - it glitched only for chips. Even tried to change PSN name (as there were reports that doing so results in losing server-side stats in some games) - alas, it did not work. EA support keeps silence, but some googling proved that none of such issues were resolved in the past. Looks like they are even not able to reset/delete game progress on their own servers (at least, not for Syndicate). BTW, on EA forums one guy complained that he did not get C2C Pulse application, which is rewarded by completing one of the maps - so, looks like, the application tokens are not the only one thing that may glitch on you.

So if you aim to plat this game - think twice as there are chances (not high, though) that you will run into some glitch and get stuck in 91%.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 6:55 AM, scFlinT-us said:

Yes, application tokens are pain in the back - our team of 3 folks just finished, we played all maps sequentially, starting from normal, then hard and expert. In the end I've found out that I have 10 extra tokens, another guy - 16 extra tokens and the 3rd one is missing 1 token (but has all 27 stars, of course). Though, by design, you can obtain only 108 application tokens in total - not less, not more. So for the 3rd one CEO trophy is not obtainable now, and, more than likely, will remain so for ever.

We tried to replay maps, added new accounts so that they could get some application tokens in hope that it might affect the 3rd player somehow. Tried advice to change equipment to cause "save" operation - it glitched only for chips. Even tried to change PSN name (as there were reports that doing so results in losing server-side stats in some games) - alas, it did not work. EA support keeps silence, but some googling proved that none of such issues were resolved in the past. Looks like they are even not able to reset/delete game progress on their own servers (at least, not for Syndicate). BTW, on EA forums one guy complained that he did not get C2C Pulse application, which is rewarded by completing one of the maps - so, looks like, the application tokens are not the only one thing that may glitch on you.

So if you aim to plat this game - think twice as there are chances (not high, though) that you will run into some glitch and get stuck in 91%.

I’ve heard players for other games unlinking their email from EA/Origin to have their stats reset for all EA games - usually to help a glitched only trophy pop when they do the requirements again. This may work for Syndicate as well. I did the in-depth coop video guide on YT years ago and didn’t know this was a thing then. Maybe worth a shot and would be nice to know.

16 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

I had the same problem, I missed 5 app tokens because of a syndicate member to freeze for 5 seconds each checkpoint and then BAF freeze I turn on ps3 again and lose 5 app tokens and challenge again 1f62d.png

If the player was freezing in place running - it’s the auto save freeze when they complete research, a challenge or trophy popping. This freezing seems to start on the PS3 version of the game once you join a syndicate of 4 players or more.

The whole room freezes when the host goes through an auto save freeze. So this will happen every chip rip for a blueprint token

Edited by MATTKBAN

22 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

So hearing about the ways the game can bug on you, do backing up your save work?

Sadly no - your coop info is on the servers like how online mp data is for most games

Edited by MATTKBAN

On 24/3/2023 at 1:28 AM, MATTKBAN said:

If the player was freezing in place running - it’s the auto save freeze when they complete research, a challenge or trophy popping. This freezing seems to start on the PS3 version of the game once you join a syndicate of 4 players or more.

The whole room freezes when the host goes through an auto save freeze. So this will happen every chip rip for a blueprint token

So if you don't belong to any syndicate that doesn't happen?

10 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

So if you don't belong to any syndicate that doesn't happen?

From what I remember, correct. Some people once left my syndicate to play. I retest this years later. However - if the host of the lobby has the auto save freeze, everyone will. Some coop games have similar issues how the host runs the room. Left4Dead and COD Zombies are two coming to mind. Even Halo games online for Masterchief Collection as a recent experience.

there are 3 challenges needed to be completed while in a syndicate, healing and reviving same syndicate members so I recommend just staying in

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 0:28 AM, MATTKBAN said:

I have the freezing problem, too. But I've been in a Syndicate of 3 since I began. And the issues only occurred during our third play session together.

The one who's been hosting (not me) doesn't seem to have this problem. Just me so far.

2 hours ago, luketheduke12 said:

I have the freezing problem, too. But I've been in a Syndicate of 3 since I began. And the issues only occurred during our third play session together.

The one who's been hosting (not me) doesn't seem to have this problem. Just me so far.

That’s weird and even weirder I joined a syndicate of 4 with an alt the other day and never had it happen. 

16 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

finally I received token application but my challenges and stars of the mission have been reset except to improve weapon, application, chip.  because I changed again from the EA account

So basically you unlink your old EA account from your PSN and link it to your new EA account to get the missing APP token? You replay mission after that to get it to show?

22 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

Yes  I show you my video

Thanks for sharing this! I suspected this would work as others did this to reset stats for Medal of Honor Warfighter if an online trophy glitched, and they mentioned all EA games with that account email would get reset.

so to clarify - you linked the same PS3 account to a newer email you now use on PSN?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

Merci pour ce partage ! Je soupçonnais que cela fonctionnerait comme d'autres l'ont fait pour réinitialiser les statistiques de Medal of Honor Warfighter si un trophée en ligne glissait, et ils ont mentionné que tous les jeux EA avec cet e-mail de compte seraient réinitialisés.

donc pour clarifier - vous avez lié le même compte PS3 à un e-mail plus récent que vous utilisez maintenant sur PSN ?

I made PSN delirious on my old EA account (like fall guys PS4 to ps5) and without deleting my save on PS3 and then I launch the game which asks me to create an EA account or already an account. I took new account (other email)

Édit: I forgot to tell you, I'm trying to return PSN to my old EA account after I received the app token but I can't delirious PSN on the new EA account that he say to wait until September 26 so I catch my challenges, it's  is better than nothing

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34

2 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

I made PSN delirious on my old EA account (like fall guys PS4 to ps5) and without deleting my save on PS3 and then I launch the game which asks me to create an EA account or already an account. I took new account (other email)

Édit: I forgot to tell you, I'm trying to return PSN to my old EA account after I received the app token but I can't delirious PSN on the new EA account that he say to wait until September 26 so I catch my challenges, it's  is better than nothing

I don’t know if the flak guys thing you mention. And do you mean you made a second account called delirious? If not I think a translation issue hehe sorry. I’m think I understand you saying you unlinked EA from the current account, then made a new psn account to accept the old EA email. Now on the main account you accept the EA terms when the game asks you, and input the new email? At the same time always keeping your save file on the system?

The server saves the stats but would make sense if you still had the app upgrades since your console probably kept that info as well.

edit: A few more questions - you are rank 7 in the video - did your rank go back to 0? If so, did your chip upgrade screen also reset, or do you have all upgrades? Do you get more chip points each time you rank up?

Edited by MATTKBAN