What should I Platinum next?

TheKirbs

I am currently playing Steins Gate and plan to play 0 after I'm finished which should take about 2-3 weeks if I take my time. Afterwards I'm a bit at a loss for which game I should play next since Christmas and sales left me with a lot of choice, most long, some not so much. I tend to play games singularly until I finish/Platinum them and don't like to mix and match as I play. Assume I have all available DLC, what do you recommed I do first?

My Choices are:

PS4

AC: Origins

Tales of Bersaria

Horizon:Zero Dawn

Cosmic Star Heroine

Persona 5

South Park: Fractured But Whole

Finish my Insanity run on Mass Effect Andromeda (I'm at the first vault on Eos and will end up doing a fair few side quests even if I'm 'rushing' the game)

Final Fantasy XV

Witcher 3

Ratchet and Clank (2016)

Finish DBZ Xeonverse 2 (I'm on my first character, a Lv 20 Namekian, at the android saga story-wise and not very far into side quests)

PS3

Fallout New Vegas

Dragon Age Origins

Ratchet: Deadlocked

PS Vita

Danganronpa V3

Final Fantasy X

PS Now

Beyond Two Souls

Heavy Rain

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Edited by TheKirbs

Personal recommendation: do Ratchet & Clank (2016), as it's action packed, fun, not too long to plat and a good change of pace from visual novels like Stein's Gate.

Afterwards, if you don't mind putting 120+ hours into a game to plat it, I'd recommend Persona 5 (my GOTY of 2017 tbh).

• 4 weeks later...

FFXV is about 50 hours to plat and fairly easy, Tales of Berseria took me ages about 100 hours and is very grindy, but nothing too difficult. Persona 5 is a similarly long and arduous platinum but good game to play.

Danganronpa is a VN so it’s very easy like Steins Gate but quite lengthy in terms of story so it could take a while.

FFX is a massive grind of around 130+ hours amd fairly challenging with the minigames and needs a lot of patience, but it’s a fantastic FF game.

Ratchet and Clank games, Beyond, Heavy Rain and Danganronpa V3 are the shorter and easier platinums of your list so it might be a good idea to tackle them first to get them out of the way.

FFX, ToB and Persona 5 are all 100+ hour grinds, so personally I’d recommend keeping them for after maybe.

I think Witcher 3 is a similar picture.