TheKirbs

What should I Platinum next?

8 posts in this topic

I am currently playing Steins Gate and plan to play 0 after I'm finished which should take about 2-3 weeks if I take my time. Afterwards I'm a bit at a loss for which game I should play next since Christmas and sales left me with a lot of choice, most long, some not so much. I tend to play games singularly until I finish/Platinum them and don't like to mix and match as I play. Assume I have all available DLC, what do you recommed I do first?

My Choices are:

PS4

AC: Origins

Tales of Bersaria

Horizon:Zero Dawn

Cosmic Star Heroine

Persona 5

South Park: Fractured But Whole

Finish my Insanity run on Mass Effect Andromeda (I'm at the first vault on Eos and will end up doing a fair few side quests even if I'm 'rushing' the game)

Final Fantasy XV

Witcher 3

Ratchet and Clank (2016)

Finish DBZ Xeonverse 2 (I'm on my first character, a Lv 20 Namekian, at the android saga story-wise and not very far into side quests)

PS3

Fallout New Vegas

Dragon Age Origins

Ratchet: Deadlocked

PS Vita

Danganronpa V3

Final Fantasy X

PS Now

Beyond Two Souls

Heavy Rain

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Edited by TheKirbs

Ratchet 2016 or Deadlocked or both. Quick, easy, fun, and will give you plenty of time to decide on your next conquest lol.

Personal recommendation: do Ratchet & Clank (2016), as it's action packed, fun, not too long to plat and a good change of pace from visual novels like Stein's Gate.

Afterwards, if you don't mind putting 120+ hours into a game to plat it, I'd recommend Persona 5 (my GOTY of 2017 tbh).

FFXV is about 50 hours to plat and fairly easy, Tales of Berseria took me ages about 100 hours and is very grindy, but nothing too difficult. Persona 5 is a similarly long and arduous platinum but good game to play.

Danganronpa is a VN so it’s very easy like Steins Gate but quite lengthy in terms of story so it could take a while.

FFX is a massive grind of around 130+ hours amd fairly challenging with the minigames and needs a lot of patience, but it’s a fantastic FF game.

Ratchet and Clank games, Beyond, Heavy Rain and Danganronpa V3 are the shorter and easier platinums of your list so it might be a good idea to tackle them first to get them out of the way.

FFX, ToB and Persona 5 are all 100+ hour grinds, so personally I’d recommend keeping them for after maybe.

I think Witcher 3 is a similar picture.

South Park because it's hilarious fun. I'm still sad I rushed through it