Crime doesn't pay help

Gunner_Man21

Hi, you can get it on the very first mission, just try to get the longest combos you can, if you can manage to have one combo from the beginning of the mission to the end of it, you will get the trophy. Keep playing that mission, you'll get the trophy eventually. Use Maddog only.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-01-28 at 5:40 AM, LCayn said:

Not  easy  Indeed ...  I got 763 k and cant have more. ... even with a chain of 10000k credits near the end. ...

Heh. I also got the 10k combo trophy here but could not manage the 800k total. I’ll keep trying as i grind for credits. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, audiopile said:

Heh. I also got the 10k combo trophy here but could not manage the 800k total. I’ll keep trying as i grind for credits. 

ok suceeded after a few more tries. Actually, there was an area I skipped so when this one extra area, I could manage to have 80K more crédits and got it :)

• 4 years later...
On 10.2.2018 at 1:03 PM, LCayn said:

ok suceeded after a few more tries. Actually, there was an area I skipped so when this one extra area, I could manage to have 80K more crédits and got it :)

I know it's a long time since this post but can you remember where this area is? I get 787.387 and can't figer out how to get more.

This ist the last trophy i need for my platin.

EDIT:
For all how need help. This was my strategie:

• Play the first level
  • use Maddogg and set the other to Capture/Distant
  • kill all the lizards and capturing the monkeys. If you kill on monkey the combo will be set to 0 and you have to start from the beginning
  • try to capture the giand at the end of the arena part.

With this technik i got in my secound run 1,3 million.

Edited by XTheGhostGamerX