Next Neptunia game is on Vita

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/12/next-neptunia-game-is-for-playstation-vita/

nepta_thumb.jpg

Dengeki PlayStation followed up with more news about Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP. The magazine announced the game will be released for PlayStation Vita. Details about what kind of game this is have not leaked online yet.

NIS America has been pretty committed to localizing the Neptunia titles, so we wouldn’t be surprised to see them release this one, too.

Meanwhile, Hyperdimesion Neptunia Victory is scheduled to come out next week. Sato has been playing the English version for a couple of weeks so we’ll have more on that soon.

Update: Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP is slated for release on June 20. The game will cost 6,279 yen in stores or 5,300 yen on PlayStation Network. Compile Heart will also sell an 8,379 yen limited edition.

Neptunia on Vita? Well, I was hoping for God of War and Ratchet & Clank on Vita, but this works too.  It's sure going to be a sweet year for the Vita with Ys, Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown, 

Muramasa Rebirth, and probably more.

• Like 1

if this comes out in US this is great news. I actually wanted to try the series for a long time, but it being on a handheld will be a great inspiration for me to get this. I mean, the game looks like it's meant to be played on a handheld! It's just one of those games that I imagine being more fun on a handheld than on a console.

buying it... i own all of them (well, Victory CE is in the mail still) so i will be buying this as well... gotta keep the collection going!!!

I actually think that the game will do well translated to Vita as far as game play... seems like it fits well.

Now, if only Atelier Totori Plus would get ported i would be all smiles

Considering the release date is set for the 20th June, it do also promoute the upcoming Anime that is supposed to be broadcast this summer too in Japan. A bit how the anime of Senran Kagura was for promouting the Playstation Vita Game : Shinovi Versus.

Oh a nepu-nepu scan

http://kyohime57.free.fr/Game/nePunePu.jpg

(want a Noire scan :P)

Edited by LordIchikyo