Easy platinum?

Crinlorite

52 minutes ago, Crinlorite said:

Hello, I've seen some 0,1% PSN trophies, are they so hard, or the game's boring?

From what I read, neither. I heard that it is difficult to find players which is why it was offered for ps+. The game's not boring or horribly difficult (with actual people). It'll take some commitment, but I don't think it's supposed to be crazy hard.

That's the other thing, it's for ps+, so naturally, it's going to be low as trophy hunters are the minority.

Overall, I heard it's pretty fun, but isn't anything mind-blowing or will make you jump out of your chair. There's a short demo you can download if you'd like before you commit to playing it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

If anything it is just grindy and time consuming. The medals can be gotten in the single player if you aren't good in online matches.

Beating the Circuit for each character will take some time and getting 25 Ranked Matches with each character will take time too (oh, it's ranked matches won, not just games in total). The matches are each 5 minutes long and I've played all day and have been getting into games easily.

Easy trophy and plat, just will take you some time.

• Like 1