Battleground-Fighting Friends with 2 controllers

T-100

Hi, I read on some sites, that there are people who got it with only 2 controllers, but I do not get to work, therefore I hope somebody can write an easy tutorial about this.

My situation: I used two controllers, the first one is the main, where I am only logged in with my main account. The second controller was used to get the three other accounts to work.

In the menu of vs matches, I selected with controller 1 a character, the second does the same, then per ps button->power->change user i selected another account and so on. Now in the map selection there is the biggest problem, I select with both controllers a map, change with controller 2 to another account and select a map, but with the last account I cannot select anything (I tried to switch the accounts alot), so I logged out with the problem account (ps button->power, log out) and log in again, then I can select a map. After this nothing happened, so I switch the accounts and log out and log in, press everytime x to start a match, then after alot of tries the game starts a countdown, all four characters are logged in, but in this few seconds there appear two times the matche, a player left the game.

Somebody, who can help?