Truth to Power. Tried Everything!!!

The Bishop of Banff is the missable part of this achievement. I Cup-A-Spell'd him to start the fight, beat him, spared him, then Cup-A-Spell'd him twice, and Dragonshouted him twice.

Completed the Canada stuff. Headed over to the Mayor's office. A few Cup-A-Spells from the left side, the right, and in front of her. Did some Dragonshouts from the left and right side.

Went outside to Father Maxi. A couple of Cup-A-Spells and Dragonshouts for him.

Went to the Community Center. A few Cup-A-Spells, talked to her to add her on Facebook, then a few Dragonshouts.

Walked all the way back to Banff, where the Bishop still was, and gave him a few more Cup-A-Spells and Dragonshouts.

I've done everything imaginable for this stinkin' achievement, and the game hasn't given me crap! 

You are trying to fart on the wrong person.  It is the Minister of Montreal, not the Bishop of Banff.

Copy/paste from the trophy guide on this site:

The four authority figures, and their locations are listed below. Please note that the Minster of Montreal is missable. It may be a good idea to fart on the other three first so you can make sure you got this trophy before speaking to the Minister.

• Father Maxi - On a bench, screen left from City Hall.
  • Mayor McDaniels - Behind her desk inside City Hall. Use Cup-A-Spell on her face.
  • Principal Victoria - The woman with the glasses and clipboard in the Community Center.
  • Minister of Montreal - In the catacombs of Canada. You must learn the Nagsaki fart to access him.

A lot of people have trouble with this trophy. Make sure that with Mayor McDaniels that you use Cup-A-Spell on her face because her desk is in the way of your regular fart. Make sure that before you go to Canada and interact with the Minister of Montreal that you fart on everyone else first so that he will be saved for last in case you'll need to make a quick trip to South Park before interacting with him in the case you may have missed someone.

I should add that you need to make sure you fart on the Minister of Montreal before talking to him, or you will miss your opportunity for the trophy.  He disappears after you talk to him.

Edited by locutus442
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, locutus442 said:

You are trying to fart on the wrong person.  It is the Minister of Montreal, not the Bishop of Banff.

Copy/paste from the trophy guide on this site:

I should add that you need to make sure you fart on the Minister of Montreal before talking to him, or you will miss your opportunity for the trophy.  He disappears after you talk to him.

I was just about to post that. The achievement sprung right when I Cup-A-Spell'd him. Thank you for the post. I am an idiot.

• Like 1