Driver SF

AlteredFormula

Remember Driver?

You know... That game years ago that had brilliant chases and your backend just flicked every where? No...? The one with all the crap sequels...? Thats the one!!

I really suggest you pick up the latest version. For the first time in a long time, I've found myself giggling like a school girl with some of the chase scenes and stunts, and the shift function is more than just a gimmick, it really works.

I've just played the first hour and love it. let me know when some of you have got it, I think this could also be a fun multiplayer (who would have thought it?).

• Like 2

Completed the story, it's pretty shit compared to the old school Drivers. Don't like the way it forces you to do two side missions before being able to continue the story. The shift stuff is ok but it completely takes away the whole point of driving in the game when you can just shift to anywhere/any car.

It seemed very much a game to get out of the way for the kick ass stuff coming out over the next 2/3 months.

I'll be picking this up on the release day in the US (the 6th, jst a few more days) because I'm a huge fan of the original Driver games (hell, I even liked some of the PS2 Driver's) and I really enjoyed the demo. I think I'll be spending a lot of time in free roam, but it's a shame to hear the story is so short.

Parker

i didn't even know the game was out yet, but i played the demo and the multiplayer is pretty cool. so far i've been in three lobbies and no one was a challenge yet :(

Oh, we'll see about that :ninja:

On a different note, this game is not that bad, with a pregnant man that teleports into young teenage girls bodies.

(I got that from the single player demo :lol:)

• Like 1

Do you know what, since posting this yesterday, I dont think I've anyone that has agreed with me. For some reason I've really enjoyed it so far. I especially enjoy the shift feature when playing online.

I'm agreeing with you, love the game no fancy setups or you need to tweak suspensions parts, just good fun arcade racing, so what if the steering is loose, taking a 1970 Charger to 100 Mph will be a scary ride any day :-)

Tryed the online parts as well, won a few lost 1 and in that time reached level 3, will be a helleish way to get to level 38 though :D

//WhiteWolf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...