Do i need ps plus?

sephiroth4424

The only trophy you need a PS+ is the training for the Multiplayer.

All the onther ones can be earned on Single Player.

I do not have the PS+ and got the Explorer trophy.

And the trophies veteran,teamwork,top talent are on their way as we speak (grinding them with the App)

Hope it helped !

Edited by dadoudelidou
Got the names of the trophies
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I was thinking of buying Andromeda.I see that there is one trophy that requires online connection, APEX, but i read in another trophy guide in .org that all trophies must be earned while i'm connected to EA servers.So i need ps plus for all trophies? I'm confused

Just to clarify this ?: The reason our Guide says that all the trophies are online only, is because there's a glitch with the EA server connection which can cause random trophies to not pop until the connection comes back and you load a pre-disconnect save then redo the trophy that bugged out. If this glitch has been fixed on the quiet, then I'm more than happy to update the Guide to reflect that ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Just to clarify this 1f642.png: The reason our Guide says that all the trophies are online only, is because there's a glitch with the EA server connection which can cause random trophies to not pop until the connection comes back and you load a pre-disconnect save then redo the trophy that bugged out. If this glitch has been fixed on the quiet, then I'm more than happy to update the Guide to reflect that 1f642.png.

If i'm online but don't have ps plus, can i connect to EA server? I will buy the game since it's on sales but i'd rather avoid glitched trophies and impossible timestamps

36 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

And the trophies veteran,teamwork,top talent are on their way as we speak (grinding them with the App)

Hope it helped !

Yes i know you can get explorer and veteran on single player,just like ME3 i got the trophies in Insanity mode on sp rather than bother when mp.So did you get the rest of the trophies without ps+? If yes, did you (or can you) connect to EA servers?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If i'm online but don't have ps plus, can i connect to EA server? I will buy the game since it's on sales but i'd rather avoid glitched trophies and impossible timestamps

Yes i know you can get explorer and veteran on single player,just like ME3 i got the trophies in Insanity mode on sp rather than bother when mp.So did you get the rest of the trophies without ps+? If yes, did you (or can you) connect to EA servers?

So far i got all my trophies without a PS+ subscription, only being connected to internet. Feel free to go check on my profile if it helps. 

Weirdly the only glitched trophy i got far is the Friendly Fire that hasn't popped.... 

7 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Hope it helped !

Don't rely too much on the app, I remember not unlocking the Top Talent trophy after my first strike teamr eached level 20 via app. I had to wait for another team to reach level 19, and let it hit the level raise on the console.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falken-N7 said:

Don't rely too much on the app, I remember not unlocking the Top Talent trophy after my first strike teamr eached level 20 via app. I had to wait for another team to reach level 19, and let it hit the level raise on the console.

Yeah thanks!

I think I screwed up with the trophy that requires 25 success missions that I got with the App..

The trophy didn't popped...

I knew to be carefully about lvl 20 and the 6th team.... But I forgot about this one..

13 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Yeah thanks!

I think I screwed up with the trophy that requires 25 success missions that I got with the App..

The trophy didn't popped...

I knew to be carefully about lvl 20 and the 6th team.... But I forgot about this one..

Yep, same thing, then 25th mission had to be completed via console. Hopefully, one more and you should get it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok update:

I confirm, you can get every trophy of the game WITHOUT the PS+ (except for the one about completing the multiplayer tutorial), the only thing you need is an internet connection.

So I got the trophies "Explorer", " Veteran", "Teamwork" and "Top talent" all before I reactivate my yearly PS+

*** Be careful, if you use the APEX application, you might get locked out of the trophies said before. Make sure to complete the final task in-game.

N.B. : I got stuck out of the Veteran trophy because of the app.. And I finally got it after completing another 25 apex missions in-game on the same playthrough..

• Like 2

On 17/1/2018 at 4:41 AM, dadoudelidou said:

Ok update:

I confirm, you can get every trophy of the game WITHOUT the PS+ (except for the one about completing the multiplayer tutorial), the only thing you need is an internet connection.

So I got the trophies "Explorer", " Veteran", "Teamwork" and "Top talent" all before I reactivate my yearly PS+

*** Be careful, if you use the APEX application, you might get locked out of the trophies said before. Make sure to complete the final task in-game.

N.B. : I got stuck out of the Veteran trophy because of the app.. And I finally got it after completing another 25 apex missions in-game on the same playthrough..

I can also confirm.With the exception of Terminator trophy,everything else popped when it should.I didn't use the app, all strike missions were done from the Tempest.About the 2000 kills, i got the trophy when my squad kills were 2900+ and my own kills 1920.Also Insanity mode is a joke on NG+, i did all the priority missions in 5-6 hours with 4 deaths (3 in combat)

• 10 months later...
21 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Can you deploy squads for APEX missions without a PS Plus subscription and without the App? Maybe that's what Sephiroth was saying but I prefer to make sure.

Yes, i've done every trophy from the game without using any app.

All trophies are obtainable without ps+ except that 3-4 minutes tutorial trophy, APEX.

At the time i didn't have ps+ so i used a 2-days free trial (i think i used Dark Souls 2 to activate it).

Start deploying strike teams for the Teamwork trophy asap, as it takes a long time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yes, i've done every trophy from the game without using any app.

All trophies are obtainable without ps+ except that 3-4 minutes tutorial trophy, APEX.

At the time i didn't have ps+ so i used a 2-days free trial (i think i used Dark Souls 2 to activate it).

Start deploying strike teams for the Teamwork trophy asap, as it takes a long time

OK, thank you for your feedback.