Wish assists counted

I'm working on 

29S8f4379.png

Multi-tasking 
Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've worked on a hero ship and almost kill them then someone comes in with a bullet or two and takes the kill, or the hero ship I'm about to kill ends up crashing into something. 

It's not a hard trophy, just annoying as hell. ? Just wanna finish starfighter assault. Going in circles on 1v1 gets frustrating on this mode. 

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I'm working on 

29S8f4379.png

Multi-tasking 

You wouldn't believe how many times I've worked on a hero ship and almost kill them then someone comes in with a bullet or two and takes the kill, or the hero ship I'm about to kill ends up crashing into something. 

It's not a hard trophy, just annoying as hell. 1f621.png Just wanna finish starfighter assault. Going in circles on 1v1 gets frustrating on this mode. 

I feel you, that trophy was BS. I mean I like starfighter assault, but the xp in that mode is sooooo slow, which makes it even harder to motivate yourself to keep playing it. On the other hand when you finally get that 25th hero ship down it will make you smile for sure :P. Good luck getting it over with!

Atm I have stopped playing BF2, hopefully we'll get some double XP weekend soon-ish and new MP modes to enjoy, cause going from rank 25 to 50 is a big grind...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barriebar17 said:

I feel you, that trophy was BS. I mean I like starfighter assault, but the xp in that mode is sooooo slow, which makes it even harder to motivate yourself to keep playing it. On the other hand when you finally get that 25th hero ship down it will make you smile for sure :P. Good luck getting it over with!

Atm I have stopped playing BF2, hopefully we'll get some double XP weekend soon-ish and new MP modes to enjoy, cause going from rank 25 to 50 is a big grind...

I like the mode too. Just hate when I'm attacking someone and they go around in circles for eternity until someone comes and kills me or him/her. Really the only thing I despise in that game mode.

On 5.1.2018 at 8:47 PM, NutellaOrgies said:

I'm working on 

29S8f4379.png

Multi-tasking 

It's not a hard trophy, just annoying as hell. 1f621.png Just wanna finish starfighter assault. Going in circles on 1v1 gets frustrating on this mode. 

It's actually not that hard believing that^^ The same happens all the time in Heroes vs. Villains where I finally managed to get 50 marked kills while being marked. Above all I don't understand why they need to put such high numbers on these assignments. Even destroying 10 hero ships would be an achievement and most matches would be a lot more fun if people weren't going for their own objectives but for whatever is needed to win that match (I'm not criticising those who do this - I do it, too - but the guys who decided what should be a trophy and what shouldn't).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

It's actually not that hard believing that^^ The same happens all the time in Heroes vs. Villains where I finally managed to get 50 marked kills while being marked. Above all I don't understand why they need to put such high numbers on these assignments. Even destroying 10 hero ships would be an achievement and most matches would be a lot more fun if people weren't going for their own objectives but for whatever is needed to win that match (I'm not criticising those who do this - I do it, too - but the guys who decided what should be a trophy and what shouldn't).

I lucked out and got 6 hero kills in 1 match which boosted my morale and helped me finish off the last few kills I needed. But now I'm working on that 50 marked kills. Luckily thats all I need except for the level trophies. ?

• 2 months later...

Agreed. People are such assholes when it comes to this trophy.

If i've done 90% of the damage to the ship go the F*** away!!!

And what's REALLY BAD is I'm sure they aren't even trying for the trophy.. they just play games like COD and think people actually care about the scoreboard at the end (even though kills when we are going for objective isn't even going to get you on the board )

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin