help please

fermolio

Bagel races are the easiest tasks to everything else. I havnt done it all yet but comparing to cheese hunt for example. Its really hard. One cheese hunt on A++ is already itself my rarest trophy to date but i rather tackle the harder ones before all bagel races. All i can recommend in cheese hunts is get the objective and exit as fast as possible. How much your cracker is damaged didnt seem to matter to me compared to a faster finish. Still trying to even get gravity zero with how sensitive the controls are there even in slow motion is riduculous to align in the toaster in one go.

• Like 1

for the first level of zero-G hit the rocket and then it should end up getting stuck in a corner (sometimes messes up) and fly into the flame. It's pretty easy if you know how to do it.

also thanks, I feel I'm so close to the plat yet so far.

Edited by fermolio

You are far from plat. I would say in order of easiest to hardest it goes Bagel Race, Zero Gravity, Rampage, Story then Cheese hunt. 

The garden Cheese hunt is where most give up, I took a year break ( or around a year ) before going back. With patience its not to bad after you get the route that works for you. Btw Cheese hunts are purely time based each level has its set time. A++ for the hardest is 2.19 in garden.

Edited by lilpain97
Correction

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2018 at 5:05 PM, KaKrackle said:

Totally agree with lilpains difficulty order. I beat most levels with a bit of practice, but the garden cheese hunt took me a full week nearly. Its awful and depletes your soul. Good luck though.

Heres my garden cheese hunt run. It might help you 1f609.png

Congrats on your well deserved platinum man. I can see why this really is the make or breaking moment to platinum this game. I so far got 3 cheese hunts A++ but i decided to rush the rest to get me to this level. This i have to A++ before doing the rest lol. The only main part i have trouble dealing with here is mainly after that cheese in the lily pad and getting out the pond as fast as possible. Heck even climbing the bin sometimes is annoying. Its really hard getting under 2:30 but hopefully i get it done. :)

8 minutes ago, guyver_unit_one said:

Congrats on your well deserved platinum man. I can see why this really is the make or breaking moment to platinum this game. I so far got 3 cheese hunts A++ but i decided to rush the rest to get me to this level. This i have to A++ before doing the rest lol. The only main part i have trouble dealing with here is mainly after that cheese in the lily pad and getting out the pond as fast as possible. Heck even climbing the bin sometimes is annoying. Its really hard getting under 2:30 but hopefully i get it done. :)

I found the bin to be a real pain lol, messed up a lot of good runs on that. :/ Also I dunno if you're saying that it's hard to get under even 2:30 or whether you think the A++ time is 2:29. but just to be sure, the A++ time is 2:19. 

12 hours ago, guyver_unit_one said:

Thanks man. Its funny though that I find this less Irritating to complete than that annoying Hangtime mini game in Strafe.

• 2 weeks later...

I can finally too be soon part of this platinum achievers list as i cleared that beastly garden cheese hunt at a time of 2:17. Very much followed the path you used as i got lucky climbing the fence and i got blown right in front of the cheese by the car bonette. So much luck and patience but thats the toughest one out of the way for me.

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 10:25 AM, Abu_7aswh said:

I have written a guide over at PST, hope it makes the game easier.

Abu you have done a fantastic job with the guide over on PST! 

I'll be making a full Platinum guide like I did with Surgeon Simulator on my road to becoming fastest achiever for I Am Bread (I want it to match my Surgeon) 
I've been using blanks recording the guide while learning new tips and tricks. Thank you for sharing the SIF trick it's literally THE way I will help dumb the difficulty down so that others can achieve this platinum. 
I did the same with Surgeon Simulator and it helped a lot of people that only had a few trophies for so many years too. 

Keep up the good work mate! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Abu you have done a fantastic job with the guide over on PST! 

I'll be making a full Platinum guide like I did with Surgeon Simulator on my road to becoming fastest achiever for I Am Bread (I want it to match my Surgeon) 
I've been using blanks recording the guide while learning new tips and tricks. Thank you for sharing the SIF trick it's literally THE way I will help dumb the difficulty down so that others can achieve this platinum. 
I did the same with Surgeon Simulator and it helped a lot of people that only had a few trophies for so many years too. 

Keep up the good work mate! 

Thanks. I actually wanted to do a full platinum run but the PS4 is the only recorder I have and it doesn't show trophies when they pop so I felt the needlessness of making one but if you're going to do it yourself that's very nice of you and please feel free to copy/paste whatever you wish from my videos.

On the difficulty, I don't really know if you have gotten new or better ideas. I wanted to give it a rating less than 8.5 since it took me only 11 hours to beat the garden level for the first time. Other challenges in other games like beating Zico's time in Wipeout HD and clearing stage 6 in Vanquish took me 2 days each and these games some people rate as 6 or 7 but then I thought that people may consider 8.5 as "manageable".

37 minutes ago, Abu_7aswh said:

Thanks. I actually wanted to do a full platinum run but the PS4 is the only recorder I have and it doesn't show trophies when they pop so I felt the needlessness of making one but if you're going to do it yourself that's very nice of you and please feel free to copy/paste whatever you wish from my videos.

On the difficulty, I don't really know if you have gotten new or better ideas. I wanted to give it a rating less than 8.5 since it took me only 11 hours to beat the garden level for the first time. Other challenges in other games like beating Zico's time in Wipeout HD and clearing stage 6 in Vanquish took me 2 days each and these games some people rate as 6 or 7 but then I thought that people may consider 8.5 as "manageable".

I appreciate that mate! 
I've been able to play only about 9-11 hours in total but about to have platinum, work keeps me from it 
I only need a few more A++s

On ٢٤‏/١‏/٢٠٢٠ at 3:08 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:

I appreciate that mate! 
I've been able to play only about 9-11 hours in total but about to have platinum, work keeps me from it 
I only need a few more A++s

You have old experience I guess ? I think it normally takes 3 days minimum to achieve the platinum, no idea how much it would take using my guide .. haven't received much feedback but 2 or 3 guys said the garden alone took them 1-3 days.

5 hours ago, Abu_7aswh said:

You have old experience I guess ? I think it normally takes 3 days minimum to achieve the platinum, no idea how much it would take using my guide .. haven't received much feedback but 2 or 3 guys said the garden alone took them 1-3 days.

It's my first time playing but I have done Surgeon Simulator 20+ times for customers and for fastest achiever so I am used to Bossa mechanics lol 
But in all honesty, I did every level so easily first play through EXCEPT the Garden. That took me 2 FUCKING hours god it was aids. 1 time I got to the back of the car, at 1:18 and some how choked and failed getting to the lamp... 
Your videos are sick man some damn good times! That's what I am working getting my times too using your videos as a benchmark if I want to stand a chance at being the fastest achiever.

I just got platinum in a full total of 14 hours but that's playing 2-3hrs each night before work so I'll do it on a weekend on a blank acc and keep doing it until I can get it around 2-4 hours so I can try and stay the fastest lol

3 hours ago, escarodasoul said:

For "customers"? You mean the Platinum? 

Ya mate, I offered the platinum to heaps of people when I practicing for Fastest Achiever, just do them on Blank accounts and it was the easiest way to practice then I live streamed it too and I felt 2 hours 18m was a good time so decided to sync

On 26/01/2020 at 1:46 PM, Bushido_Cypher said:

Ya mate, I offered the platinum to heaps of people when I practicing for Fastest Achiever, just do them on Blank accounts and it was the easiest way to practice then I live streamed it too and I felt 2 hours 18m was a good time so decided to sync

Not trying to cause an argument or anything man, but You do realise selling plats is kinda frowned upon on this site.. probably might wanna keep it to yourself 

10 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Not trying to cause an argument or anything man, but You do realise selling plats is kinda frowned upon on this site.. probably might wanna keep it to yourself 

No worries, I know they do haha

Most of the ones who do look down on it are the ones buying ? they just have to keep appearances up.

I appreciate that though mate. Way I see it, if you're good at anything in life and not making it into something profitable you're doing it wrong.

Cheers

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Most of the ones who do look down on it are the ones buying ? they just have to keep appearances up.

I appreciate that though mate. Way I see it, if you're good at anything in life and not making it into something profitable you're doing it wrong.

Cheers

I hear you man. So long as there's idiots out there willing to pay for pointless crap, I guess you may as well capitalise on their incompotence. Just out of curiosity though, what's the going rate for the IAB plat?

58 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Cheers

I guees you watched to much of Batman the Dark Knight. A certain Joker says similiar thing :)

58 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I guees you watched to much of Batman the Dark Knight. A certain Joker says similiar thing :)

Damn he did say something like that, like

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

True words!

To be honest people may look down on it but I met my wife through gaming. Moved all the way from US to Australia to be together. It was difficult finding work out here so getting good at games like Surgeon Simulator then selling them saved my ass while looking for work as a foreigner. Now that I have a full time job I don't offer much any more but I'm grateful to all the people I met doing it. They were all really chill people not to mention they don't know how much they saved my ass out here. Have them to Thank for helping me start my life with my wife out here ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Atooya said:

@Bushido_Cypher Bro keep grinding, u didn’t do anything wrong by selling platinums, he’s not forcing anyone to buy them that’s why makes guides as well.

you are a legend mate, I appreciate your guides and hard work

Ya I do like making the guides (This one did take awhile especially the commentary, I was so burnt I feel like I was rambling at one point sadly.) but I figure if people don't want to buy they can hopefully find use of my guides and earn it themselves. 

This guide should make the Platinum easier (Still a challenge) but definitely much more manageable with the SIF Glitch.

I appreciate your support Atooya! Now go get that Platinum I know you'll smash it out mate! 
Just be cautious going into the Cheese Hunt Garden level. The last cheese location is stressful to get too as well ??

• Like 2