fermolio

help please

9 posts in this topic

I was able to A++ all bagel races fairly easily, but can someone please give me tips for A++ on the other modes I can barely A++ anything on other modes other than the first level. All I have to do for platinum is A++ all modes.

Bagel races are the easiest tasks to everything else. I havnt done it all yet but comparing to cheese hunt for example. Its really hard. One cheese hunt on A++ is already itself my rarest trophy to date but i rather tackle the harder ones before all bagel races. All i can recommend in cheese hunts is get the objective and exit as fast as possible. How much your cracker is damaged didnt seem to matter to me compared to a faster finish. Still trying to even get gravity zero with how sensitive the controls are there even in slow motion is riduculous to align in the toaster in one go.

Posted (edited)

for the first level of zero-G hit the rocket and then it should end up getting stuck in a corner (sometimes messes up) and fly into the flame. It's pretty easy if you know how to do it.

also thanks, I feel I'm so close to the plat yet so far.

Edited by fermolio

Posted (edited)

You are far from plat. I would say in order of easiest to hardest it goes Bagel Race, Zero Gravity, Rampage, Story then Cheese hunt. 

The garden Cheese hunt is where most give up, I took a year break ( or around a year ) before going back. With patience its not to bad after you get the route that works for you. Btw Cheese hunts are purely time based each level has its set time. A++ for the hardest is 2.19 in garden.

Edited by lilpain97
Correction

Totally agree with lilpains difficulty order. I beat most levels with a bit of practice, but the garden cheese hunt took me a full week nearly. Its awful and depletes your soul. Good luck though.

Heres my garden cheese hunt run. It might help you 😉

On 1/12/2018 at 5:05 PM, KaKrackle said:

Totally agree with lilpains difficulty order. I beat most levels with a bit of practice, but the garden cheese hunt took me a full week nearly. Its awful and depletes your soul. Good luck though.

Heres my garden cheese hunt run. It might help you 1f609.png

Congrats on your well deserved platinum man. I can see why this really is the make or breaking moment to platinum this game. I so far got 3 cheese hunts A++ but i decided to rush the rest to get me to this level. This i have to A++ before doing the rest lol. The only main part i have trouble dealing with here is mainly after that cheese in the lily pad and getting out the pond as fast as possible. Heck even climbing the bin sometimes is annoying. Its really hard getting under 2:30 but hopefully i get it done. :)

8 minutes ago, guyver_unit_one said:

Congrats on your well deserved platinum man. I can see why this really is the make or breaking moment to platinum this game. I so far got 3 cheese hunts A++ but i decided to rush the rest to get me to this level. This i have to A++ before doing the rest lol. The only main part i have trouble dealing with here is mainly after that cheese in the lily pad and getting out the pond as fast as possible. Heck even climbing the bin sometimes is annoying. Its really hard getting under 2:30 but hopefully i get it done. :)

I found the bin to be a real pain lol, messed up a lot of good runs on that. :/ Also I dunno if you're saying that it's hard to get under even 2:30 or whether you think the A++ time is 2:29. but just to be sure, the A++ time is 2:19. 

12 hours ago, guyver_unit_one said:

Thanks man. Its funny though that I find this less Irritating to complete than that annoying Hangtime mini game in Strafe.

I can finally too be soon part of this platinum achievers list as i cleared that beastly garden cheese hunt at a time of 2:17. Very much followed the path you used as i got lucky climbing the fence and i got blown right in front of the cheese by the car bonette. So much luck and patience but thats the toughest one out of the way for me.