UndeadBerserker7

Freezing at Pandora's level

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I have been having a problem at the very beginning of Pandora's Box (I think the location is) I have had to restart everything from the very last save point before getting up there (so had to fight the Sirens 3 or so times already).

I tried saving once I got up there first time I thought maybe it's just a one time glitch/bug I do it all over again try it again and freezes. Okay I'll do it again but this time not going to save go over the bridge where it loads just stuck on LOADING for about 5 minutes now.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I've searched online and I didn't really come up with anything except someone asking the same problem and someones reply (which I thought was a bit funny) 

"it's not the PS2, contact sony and the gow developers and tell them to fix all the damn glitches" (so you know how old this glitch or bug is and appears the same thing happens on the PS3 one too)

Sorry if I sound rude or not explaining this to well I'm just very annoyed with this problem atm and I really should just post this later but if I do I'll probably forget to.

Thanks for any and all help.

Edited by UndeadBerserker7

9 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

So I have been having a problem at the very beginning of Pandora's Box (I think the location is) I have had to restart everything from the very last save point before getting up there (so had to fight the Sirens 3 or so times already).

I tried saving once I got up there first time I thought maybe it's just a one time glitch/bug I do it all over again try it again and freezes. Okay I'll do it again but this time not going to save go over the bridge where it loads just stuck on LOADING for about 5 minutes now.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I've searched online and I didn't really come up with anything except someone asking the same problem and someones reply (which I thought was a bit funny) 

"it's not the PS2, contact sony and the gow developers and tell them to fix all the damn glitches" (so you know how old this glitch or bug is and appears the same thing happens on the PS3 one too)

Sorry if I sound rude or not explaining this to well I'm just very annoyed with this problem atm and I really should just post this later but if I do I'll probably forget to.

Thanks for any and all help.

sounds like its a disc issue because i've never had this problem and i played that game alot.

Just now, KRATOS_31090 said:

sounds like its a disc issue because i've never had this problem and i played that game alot.

Thanks for letting me know, maybe I'll check/clean the disc and try it again and hopefully it works (I really hate playing that part now lol)

Sadly that didn't work, I might do some more digging if I can.

And I thought the same thing, I used to have the game before (on a different profile) and I never had this kind of problem.

You sure you didn't leave something pending?, I know the game is very linear, but maybe you forgot to do something or did something in a different order and that broke the game.

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

You sure you didn't leave something pending?, I know the game is very linear, but maybe you forgot to do something or did something in a different order and that broke the game.

No I'm pretty sure everything is going as it should since I get to the Sirens kill them and just get there and that's all really.

This is weird to me. I've never encountered any glitches like this in all my time playing the physical and digital versions of this. Maybe the save is corrupted past that point, or the game is at that point. Are you playing the physical or digital version of this?  

Thanks for the help guys, I ended up not upgrading anything while in the location (still in it just much further) and it has froze a few times but not as much and I now I have defeated the first Cerberus fight.

(Although I got to the room that you have to wait and not open any of the boxes and when I get to the exit it decided to do it again.)