Though We Are Far Apart Glitch

Jiano_Vera

Hey all,

Just finished the game and unlocked the trophies for completing the game under 15 and 30 hours, but not the trophy for completing it in general. Has anyone else have this problem, and if so, did it unlock on a subsequent play-through? All feedback is appreciated!!

Just finished 2nd play through, if anyone has this issue, I can confirm that it will unlock upon completing it again. In addition, for Intensive Care, after Trico fights the Bad Trico and falls off the bridge, Trico landed on his side with the spears, I couldn't pull them out at the time and the spears disappeared after I fed him the 4 barrels. I still pulled out the spears up until the end and the trophy still popped for me in the end! Hope this info helps.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11-1-2018 at 7:38 AM, Nai_Lienoj said:

Just finished 2nd play through, if anyone has this issue, I can confirm that it will unlock upon completing it again. In addition, for Intensive Care, after Trico fights the Bad Trico and falls off the bridge, Trico landed on his side with the spears, I couldn't pull them out at the time and the spears disappeared after I fed him the 4 barrels. I still pulled out the spears up until the end and the trophy still popped for me in the end! Hope this info helps.

Funny, I had the exact same issues! Though We Are Far Apart didn't pop. But neither did the Intensive Care trophy, though I had exactly the same problem as you, (one spear was unreachable during bridge fight) except I DID manage to extract the spear after feeding him four barrels and I also kept in going for the trophy after that... was kinda disappointed (well, retrospectively. Barely noticed trophies through my teary eyes at the end lol)

Glad to hear Though We Are Far Apart will pop on my next playthrough. Gonna have to be EVEN more immediate when tending to spears, I suppose... Do you have any idea how reloading a checkpoint might affect that trophy? 

2 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

Funny, I had the exact same issues! Though We Are Far Apart didn't pop. But neither did the Intensive Care trophy, though I had exactly the same problem as you, (one spear was unreachable during bridge fight) except I DID manage to extract the spear after feeding him four barrels and I also kept in going for the trophy after that... was kinda disappointed (well, retrospectively. Barely noticed trophies through my teary eyes at the end lol)

Glad to hear Though We Are Far Apart will pop on my next playthrough. Gonna have to be EVEN more immediate when tending to spears, I suppose... Do you have any idea how reloading a checkpoint might affect that trophy? 

Dang it sucks it didn’t pop for you. I would try to avoid reloading a checkpoint since it seems glitchy and it may not count your progress towards pulling them out if you did reload. I know sometimes the spears in Trico can be super short and easy to miss so I’d definitely be thorough to check on a subsequent play through. Good luck!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...