Best Games?

Berrytenor

I just bought a PS Vita with a few games for an extremely cheap price. I do plan on getting Persona 4 on here since I've heard it is brilliant. Besides that game, is there any other games you all recommend. It could be JRPG, shooters, platformers, anything you could think of that is a good ol' fun time. Easy games to platinum I would also like to know as well. Let me know and thanks in advance!

hey man i think there are like a thousand forum pages like this one about the best vita games, you shoul take a look.
Anyway, i personally feel like Uncharted Golden Abyss is a worthy entry in the franchise, plus it's a vita exclusive. Don't know if you've played the ps3 equivalents but sly cooper thieves in time is also a good one (ratchet and clank and jak and daxter trilogys also are pretty cool on a handheld if you haven't played them).

Definitely get tearaway, hotline miami and shovel knight. Also get guacamelee if you don't have it on PS4.

37 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey man i think there are like a thousand forum pages like this one about the best vita games, you shoul take a look.
Anyway, i personally feel like Uncharted Golden Abyss is a worthy entry in the franchise, plus it's a vita exclusive. Don't know if you've played the ps3 equivalents but sly cooper thieves in time is also a good one (ratchet and clank and jak and daxter trilogys also are pretty cool on a handheld if you haven't played them).

Definitely get tearaway, hotline miami and shovel knight. Also get guacamelee if you don't have it on PS4.

I'll try and find some more forum posts on it! I plan on getting Tearaway and Sly Cooper for sure. I already have the Jak and Daxter series on PS4. It was one of my favorite childhood games and I love it besides a lot of frame issues. I heard those issues were even worse on the Vita! Thanks for the opinion.

Even trough I'm a owner of a Vita since launch, the must haves for this awesome handheld in my opinion didn't change much. 

Since you're already buying persona Golden, indeed one of the best games by far, try Final Fantasy X/X-2 the former is easily among the best of all time for me. Mulana EX, rogue legacy and muramasa for a great challenge. 

Danganronpa trilogy, Uncharted, gravity Rush and tearaway for a easy going and entertaining experiences. 

• Like 1

Fun and easy games with platinums:
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
The Nonary Games
Amnesia: Memories
Severed
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Fun and easy games without platinums:
Machinarium
Child of Light

Fun games that aren't so easy:
Atelier games (particularly Rorona)
Terraria

World of Final Fantasy

Don't Play These:
XBlaze Code: Embryo
XBlaze Lost: Memories
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fun Games with easy/short platinums <30 hours

Atelier Sophie (RPG)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (RPG)

Amnesia (Otome VN)

Collar x Malice (Otome VN)

Psycho Pass (VN)

Gravity Rush (Action)

Uncharted 

Tearaway

Fun games with easy but time consuming platinums 

Tales of Hearts R (50 hours, 3/10)- Action RPG

Tales of Innocence R (60+40 hours as there is a 100 hour trophy, 3/10)- Action RPG

Danganronpa 1.2 reload (70-80 hours, 1-2/10)- VN

Fun games with hard platinums

World of Final Fantasy (~90 hours, 5/10, depending on luck and skill at mini games)- RPG

FFX/X-2 HD (X= 100+ hours, 7/10, X-2=80 hours, 6/10)- RPG

Disgaea 3 and 4 (100+ hours, 8/10)- SRPG