The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

On 1/15/2018 at 9:13 PM, Kishnabe said:

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (0%)

Playstation All Star Battle Royale PS3 (100% February 28th)

Datura PS3 (0%)

Life Is Strange PS4 (0%)

Spy Chameleon (37%)

Tales from the Borderlands PS4 (100% September 3rd)

Game of Thrones PS4 (0%)

Truck Racer (0%)

Monster Jam Battleground (0%)

Broken Sword Vita Episode 1 (100% January 30th)

Broken Sword Vita Episode 2 (100% January 31st)

Xblaze Lost Memories PS3 (100% February 14th)

The Walking Dead Season 2 PS4 (0%)

Gone Home (14%)

Level 22 (100% January 31st)

Adding:

Rogue Legacy (54%)

Rocketbirds 2 (0%)

Heavy Rain (0%)

Beyond Two Souls (0%)

Another World 20th Anniversary Edition (0%)

The Bridge  (0%)

Completed Tales from the Borderlands

Adding Rogue Legacy, Rocketbirds 2, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Another World, and the Bridge.

On 9/22/2018 at 7:12 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

On 10/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, beerwego said:

On 10/3/2018 at 0:06 PM, Kishnabe said:

You have all been edited~

And as of now I am going to be doing an activity check for everyone who signed up and hasn't completed any games off of their list. The following people have three days to let me know that they're still here, otherwise I am dropping them and reopening sign ups:

@BHK3 @FlyingDutchmen85 @Justin__Harris @KillerUni12 @Lava_Yuki @Lorajet @mojtaba333 @Sailar91 @smartbomb_HD @wafflestomper810

9 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

And as of now I am going to be doing an activity check for everyone who signed up and hasn't completed any games off of their list. The following people have three days to let me know that they're still here, otherwise I am dropping them and reopening sign ups:

@BHK3 @FlyingDutchmen85 @Justin__Harris @KillerUni12 @Lava_Yuki @Lorajet @mojtaba333 @Sailar91 @smartbomb_HD @wafflestomper810

Drop me from the list for these games, unless I can change them.  Don't see them in my future, unfortunately.

Edited by Lorajet

31 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Fair enough, I'll drop you now :)

Thanks.  I feel terrible about this as I really wanted to do these games.  But looking at them, they just don't look that interesting!  I'll have to say that the PS+ releases since that time have been much better.

35 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Thanks.  I feel terrible about this as I really wanted to do these games.  But looking at them, they just don't look that interesting!  I'll have to say that the PS+ releases since that time have been much better.

Oh I agree, we have had so many bad months. I have only completed five games for a reason :P When I reopen up signups you are more than welcome to join back in with games that are more interesting to you :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Oh I agree, we have had so many bad months. I have only completed five games for a reason :P When I reopen up signups you are more than welcome to join back in with games that are more interesting to you :)

Cool!  Any idea when you are going to reopen signups?  I'll make a note of it so I can rejoin.

20 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

You can drop me off the list, I never gave you my actual backlog because I never knew how to create an actual good looking list on this forum, I completed a bunch of stuff that was on there, unless I'm allowed to change the games on there. 

8 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Cool!  Any idea when you are going to reopen signups?  I'll make a note of it so I can rejoin.

7 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

I'd be interested in the next sign up for this event.

After the three days is up I will reopen everything. Maybe I'll keep it open indefinitely, who knows X)

4 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I have to update my whole ps+ backlog from the last few months but I did my 7th completion in Game of Thrones a few days ago.

Completed:

Gone Home

Batman Telltale

Grim Fandango

Claire

Abzu

King Oddball

Game of Thrones

When I reopen signups I'll officially add you~

1 hour ago, BHK3 said:

You can drop me off the list, I never gave you my actual backlog because I never knew how to create an actual good looking list on this forum, I completed a bunch of stuff that was on there, unless I'm allowed to change the games on there. 

You are welcome to just change your list, if you like :)

• Like 3

On 10/5/2018 at 2:05 AM, ShakeNBake663 said:

I am still here.  Unfortunately I haven't played any of the games on my list in awhile.  I am close to what I will consider finished on Ultimax and am only 19% on doki doki.  I have finished tiny troopers, rime, and another world, however.  They weren't on my list, but were on my plus backlog.

It's not really necessary to follow exactly what you planned. You can just play any game you want as long as it's PS+ game and add it later.

When I signed up I listed out 10 games that I wanted to do and until now I only managed to complete only one. But I also finished a bunch of other PS+ games that I played when I had the mood.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 11:05 PM, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm still around, but haven't made much progress to the backlog. Last game I completed on that list was from April. I mean, I guess technically I can cross off Until Dawn: Rush of Blood from the list, since it's a PS+ game I didn't have on that list because I didn't get a PSVR until a few months ago and just completed it a few or so ago. So yeah, I probably can be dropped from this. I'm busy playing a lot of other games not on the backlog list.

Alright friends, it's been more than three days, so this is late...

But signups are now reopened!

Since it seems there is a bit of confusion over this, I'd like to remind everyone that your list is NOT locked in! Not only can you add any game that you want, you may also remove games as you please!

Welcome to anyone new, and good luck~

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Alright friends, it's been more than three days, so this is late...

But signups are now reopened!

Since it seems there is a bit of confusion over this, I'd like to remind everyone that your list is NOT locked in! Not only can you add any game that you want, you may also remove games as you please!

Welcome to anyone new, and good luck~

Looking forward to officially being a member now.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 0:18 AM, ShakeNBake663 said:

Well it's a good thing you said that (eventhough I already knew it was alright) because I just completed a game that wasn't on my list. And while I have personally decided against playing some games on my list this year (like MGS V because I want to play the MGS games in order so I have a lot of catching up to do) I'm not gonna remove them from my list.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

This was a completely unlplanned game for me. So was buying the Vita this year, but since I got one and this was one of the few games I added to my library over the years from IGC for it, I was considering playing it (again) just not this year, until they announced they were closing the servers. So it moved up on my priority list. It wasn't anything new since I already completed the PS3 version years ago.

Currently I'm working on Valkyria Chronicles 4 plat and I have Until Dawn planned for Halloween (to start playing). I need to find something to play in-between. ?

Progress: 20/39

S64c88b.pngS987ee7.pngS238a7c.pngS78a4de.pngS57934d.pngS0fbcd3.pngS4404ce.pngSa79141.pngS10b646.pngS172c0f.pngS1e04d7.pngScc95b2.pngS8ea4b6.pngS051177.pngS5fe28a.pngS0f0efa.pngS726fa7.pngS1628ef.pngSf9790a.pngS0da07c.png

+1

S09a934.png

PS3

1. Alien Rage
  2. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
  3. Blood Knights
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. From Dust
  6. PES 2014
  7. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  8. Sacred 3
  9. Syberia 1
  10. Syberia 2
  11. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  12. XBlaze Lost: Memories

PS4

1. Amnesia Collection
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  4. Everybody's Gone to The Rapture
  5. Life is Strange
  6. PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness
  7. Sky Force Anniversary
  8. Uncanny Valley

Vita

1. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

[/spoilers]

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Haven't update for a long time. I guess I will follow DizzyDavidson to reorganize my list a bit so it's easier to see.

5 more games added:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Nova-111

Lemmings Touch

Table Top Racing: World Tour

Helldivers

I probably should use my vita more as I noticed except the 2 vita games added this time, I haven't done any other PS+ vita games since I signed up

Full list of completed games:

Spoiler

PS4

• Styx: Master of Shadows
  • Back to Bed
  • God of War III Remastered
  • Knack
  • The Last Blade 2
  • Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • Child of Light
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour    
  • Helldivers

PS3

• Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • ICO
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • The Darkness II
  • Eat Them!
  • Papo & Yo
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

PSVita

• Nova-111
  • Lemmings Touch

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if my list is still being updated but since April the following games have been completed:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - 30/06/18

Journey (PS4) - 09/08/18

Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse (5 part series) - 26/08/18

Sound Shapes (PS Vita) - 30/08/18

Currently at 12(?) games finished I think now.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Until Dawn. Started on Halloween but didn't actually pop a trophy till the next day. I'm not a big fan of these type of things as movies but it was alright as a game. However after my first (blind) playthrough it lost it's charm since nothing really new happened (even if different people died/survived). Only 2 people died in my first run, the ones you'd expect to die, though not intentionally. :P

Next up is Tearaway Unfolded. I'll start this before I pick up my copy of Spyro next week. Might be able to finish it too before then but no promises.

Progress: 21/39

S64c88b.pngS987ee7.pngS238a7c.pngS78a4de.pngS57934d.pngS0fbcd3.pngS4404ce.pngSa79141.pngS10b646.pngS172c0f.pngS1e04d7.pngScc95b2.pngS8ea4b6.pngS051177.pngS5fe28a.pngS0f0efa.pngS726fa7.pngS1628ef.pngSf9790a.pngS0da07c.pngSf8ba9e.png

+1

S09a934.png

PS3
  1. Alien Rage
  3. Blood Knights
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. From Dust
  6. PES 2014
  8. Sacred 3
  9. Syberia 1
  10. Syberia 2
  11. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  12. XBlaze Lost: Memories

PS4

1. Amnesia Collection
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
  3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  4. Everybody's Gone to The Rapture
  5. Life is Strange
  6. PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness
  7. Sky Force Anniversary
  8. Uncanny Valley
  9. Until Dawn

Vita

1. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

• 3 weeks later...

Tearaway Unfolded is done. It was an ok game. It started out fine (I thought it was quite charming) but I stopped to play the first Spyro game and after that it was hard going back to it. Delivering the misplaced gophers pissed me off a little however. The whole game took me quite a bit longer than I planned.

I have The Deadly Tower of Monsters picked out next to play. I can prolly finish it over the weekend.

Edit: The Deadly Tower of Monsters is also done. It was a really fun game, loved the humor with the director's commentary and such. Very short game, almost replaced my fastest plat (just 16 min shy).

Edit 2: And another down, Forma.8. Once again just an ok game. The lack of guides (except for that 2hr 100% walkthrough) made going for the only missable trophy more confusing that it actually is. Besides the collectibles I had to take a quick look at the guide twice on how to defeat 2 bosses.

Edit 3: Hue is done too. It was a pretty good puzzle game. Only the last puzzle gave me trouble, couldn't figure out one move. *sigh*

Otherwise it was a very enjoyable game.

Alright, I'm running low on short games but I don't want to start on a heavy hitter that I couldn't finish before my X-mas break. I got NFS: Most Wanted (Vita) planned for 150th plat (it's about halfway done, the PS3 version took me 4 days and some stuff carries over so this shouldn't take long either), then I'll see what else I have still time for this year.

Edit 4: Finished Day of The Tentacle Remastered. It's gonna be my last PS+ game this year. I had to peek at a guide a couple of times because I missed some items in the environment but it was a good point and click game.

Overall I think I did alright but unfortunately it had no effect on my backlog. Bought 42 games and finished 42 games (overall), so that would make it even... except I haven't counted the games I grabbed from PS+ this year. :blink:

Progress: 26/39

S64c88b.pngS987ee7.pngS238a7c.pngS78a4de.pngS57934d.pngS0fbcd3.pngS4404ce.pngSa79141.pngS10b646.pngS172c0f.pngS1e04d7.pngScc95b2.pngS8ea4b6.pngS051177.pngS5fe28a.pngS0f0efa.pngS726fa7.pngS1628ef.pngSf9790a.pngS0da07c.pngSf8ba9e.pngS5be6a1.pngScbb014.pngS5b9590.pngS108bf6.pngS08c04e.png

+1

S09a934.png

PS3

1. Alien Rage
  3. Blood Knights
  4. Dragon's Crown
  5. From Dust
  6. PES 2014
  8. Sacred 3
  9. Syberia 1