The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

4 hours ago, Tomthehitman91 said:

Thanks for the heads up, looking at the guide it seems the platinum is unobtainable without boosting.  Gonna give it a play though before it's gone forever.

There's a big group. If you can even find one reliable partner to boost with consistently, it'll take you ~20hrs to do both characters. (there's an in game character usage counter, 20 is an over estimate imo)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow I have not updated this since October. Now that the vita is now off of PS+, it is juts a matter of working my way through what I accumulated. As well as what keeps coming out on PS4.

Completed:

Gone Home

Batman Telltale

Grim Fandango

Claire

Abzu

King Oddball

Game of Thrones

New Completions:

Burly Men at Sea

Broken Sword 5 Ep 1

Working on:

Onrush

Furmins. just completed the DLC for an event

Starting Soon:

I have some games ready for some events, so look for these to be finished soon.

Broken Sword 5 Ep 2

I was thinking  @ShakeNBake663, we need a thread for free games as well, not PS+ but those free ones you accumulate over time. I have a bunch myself.

Apex Legends

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

Fallout Shelter

Don't Bite me bro

Tera

Gwent

Big City Stories

Prominence Poker

Adventure Capitalist

Neverwinter

Adventure Pop

NBA 2k19 The Prelude

A Kings Tale Final Fantasy XV

Crazy Market

Fat Princess Piece of Cake

Frobisher Says

Run Sackboy Run

• 2 weeks later...

I could not find the thread talking about PS3 and Vita games ending so i will post it here since its still relevant anybody is welcome to post the thread to me or quote me in the actual thread.

"Hi DarkSoleride, 

PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita titles will be included in the PlayStation®Plus Monthly Games allocation until 8 March 2019. 
After 8 March 2019, Monthly Games will only include PlayStation®4 titles. Any PS3™ or PS Vita Monthly Games downloaded or previously added to your Download List will remain playable for as long as your PS Plus subscription is active." 

Cheers

DS

Oh man, I wish I would've found this sooner, I just completed two Plus games. ?  Anyway, I'd still like to join, as I have a lot of these games piling up.  I'm only gonna work on games with platinums for this fight.  My initial list is as follows, although I may make some changes to it depending on how I'm feeling.

Stories: The Path of Destinies

Claire

Tearaway Unfolded

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Foul Play

Onrush

Gauntlet

God of War III Remastered

Portal Knight

I've got many many more PS Plus games that probably won't even be touched because the grind is too much, or they don't interest me.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi guys, this thread has clearly been dead for a long time, but I do see that a few of you are still interested in something related to PS Plus. I personally have no interest in it anymore (if I were to do another event I would probably do something less broad cuz updating this thread did start to exhaust me, plus there was no like set goals so that kinda killed my interest too) but since some of you did enjoy this idea, is there anyone who would like to run their own version of this? I would love to see it and join as a participant :)

I thought this event only lasted for a year so I stopped focusing on PS+ games and thus posting in this thread. I'm not that savvy to run something like this (but I could prolly learn the coding). I very much enjoyed this event but I too prefer to be just a participant. If anyone does take it upon themselves to make a new one I wouldn't mind joining again.

• Like 1