The Fight Against The PS Plus Backlog

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Finished my first game, Telltale Batman. Was surprisingly good. I already expected to like it, because Batman, but they really threw me for a loop a couple times. Which is pretty rare, especially for comic book stuff. 

Congrats! I'm glad you liked Telltale's Batman too, I was shocked at how much fun I had when playing it. What type of Batman did you have? I got a Compassionate Bruce or something~

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Congrats! I'm glad you liked Telltale's Batman too, I was shocked at how much fun I had when playing it. What type of Batman did you have? I got a Compassionate Bruce or something~

I tried to play it as close to the animated series Batman as possible. Brutal sometimes to criminals, but caring about those close to him, and doing what's best for the city. I actually ended up playing as Bruce more than Batman, which was weird, haha. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Added! And you do have some very fun games in your backlog, I'd highly recommend Until Dawn if you need an easy plat to start for motivation~

Yeah this is one i have been told multiple times to play im looking forward to it

Good idea, count me in.

Haven't been on Ps+ for too long, so the list is still manageable:

PS4:

• Just Cause 3
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry
  • Child of Light
  • Amnesia: Collection
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
  • Darksiders II: Deathinitive edition
  • Batman: The Telltale Series

PS Vita:

• Element4l
  • Level 22
  • Sky Force Anniversary
  • Dungeon Punks
  • Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
  • Forma.8
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

I will probably add more as the month's follow.

On 08/01/2018 at 7:24 PM, BHK3 said:

Add me. I would have PS4 games here but I don't want to make the list too long, I'm focusing on PS3 games before I go to PS4.

PS3
6.60 - Spec Ops: The Line (Trophy hunters favour it as easy but i don't know not played it)
3.30 - Sleeping Dogs (Grindy but easy a friend told me)
3.76 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (easy-ish game only annoying trophy is "Green Thumb" since there is no stat tracker the 100% is not too hard either.)
3.77 - Tomb Raider (Moderate Boost the normal MP trophies then use XP exploit to self boost the levels to 60 rest of the game is simple enough)
3.99 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3/Vita easy but needs a guide)
5.25 - Dragon’s Crown (PS3/Vita Moderate just need to do a fair amount of the HM in MP and get Co-OP trophies out the way)

2.53 - PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (  EASY if you boost the MP and can be stacked but needs to MP boosts to do for DOUBLE PLAT! PS3 and PSV  )

2.41 - Prototype 2 ( EASY but horrible to play  )

4.33 - Teslagrad (  EASY if good at platformers get all collectables )

3.68 - Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken ( Moderate get the MP trophy out the way and then final boss on hard are the most annoying)

2.96 - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (EASY   )

2.75 - Invizimals: the Lost Kingdom ( EASY BUT BAD  )

2.90 - Truck Racer ( EASY BUT BROKEN GAME  )

3.00 - Monster Jam Battlegrounds ( EASY BUT BROKEN GAME  )

1.20 - Xblaze Lost: Memories  ( EASY  ) - Linked to NA Guide 

So probably start with these to be honest, hope this helps clear your backlog you will end up with 15 platinums (16 if you double stack PSABR on Vita) and realise they are gone and you are 15 plats up lol 

Hurray i've finished the first game of my list:

:platinum: Battlefield 3 100% trophies

Going through chapter 2 on hard was the worst of all :D ... i had to learn that it's more important to stay in cover killing enemies than fulfilling some objectives aka go on this spot with little to no cover and fight against the enemies... screw you Bf3 :P  ... very last challenge was fighting against enemy jets, took me a whole afternoon... missed the first of seven enemies at least 10 times ? .. repeating the whole chapter over and over again was boring as hell... glad i've finished the game though... another UR plat in my collection :)

Seeing that @Chewy333-OShea put Alienation on his/her list, pls @ShakeNBake663 add to my list... lets play together Chewy? :)

Alienation (18%)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Finished my first game last night - XBlaze Lost: Memories :)

1.  Uncanny Valley

2.  Hue

3.  XBlaze Lost: Memories    Completed 12th January 2018

4.  This War of Mine: The Little Ones

5.  Stories: The Path of Destinies

6.  Journey

7.  Infamous Second Son

8.  Darksiders 2

9.  Contrast

10.  Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

I've tried to only download games that I would consider playing pretty soon so I don't have too many to be honest, but have focused mostly on games I purchased. The ones I want and hope to get out of the way this year are:

To Platinum

1. Atelier Sophie (~30 hours)

2. Witch and the Hundred Knight (~60 hours)

3. Tearaway (~15 hours)

To Complete +/- some post game content

5. Disgaea 4 Returns

6. Disgaea 5

On 1/9/2018 at 11:34 PM, ShakeNBake663 said:

So you want me to list all of these games, or do you have some particular faves that you want me to list? If you could provide a list instead of a link it would be really helpful for me :)

omg no, it's too much work for both of us lol. I was more providing it as a resource for people in the thread.

Honestly, it would be easier to list what I did finish then not ahhaha.

On 12/01/2018 at 5:55 PM, BHK3 said:

How broken are truck racer and Monster Jam? Poor online? Freezes?

My friend was playing both Monster Jam the controls are very frustrating the game is easy in itself but the longer time is spent fighting against the controller. In regards to Truck Racer the game is easy but the servers are glitchy so causes problems with getting MP trophies. 

I like this. I was actually making a list of all the PS+ games you can get platinums in and which I want to complete. I've only had PS+ since October 2016, as I bought the PS4 Pro that November and only started trophy hunting last January. There's never enough time and there's plenty I want to get through, so we'll see. Here goes:

PS4

Amnesia Collection
Bloodborne
Darksiders II
Day of the Tentacle Remastered :platinum: 4/13/2018
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
inFamous Second Son
Invisible, Inc.

Knack
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Lumo

Mad Max

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Mighty No. 9

Resident Evil :platinum: 2/23/2018

Ratchet & Clank

RiME :platinum: 3/31/2018
Starwhal
Strike Vector EX
Stories: The Path of Destinies :platinum: 3/13/2018
Tearaway Unfolded
That's You!
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Transformers: Devastation

PS Vita

99Vidas

Claire: Extended Cut

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

Color Guardians

Downwell :platinum: 4/12/2018

Forma.8

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Severed

Spy Chameleon

Titan Souls

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin__Harris said:

You have been added~ Good luck getting those MGS plats, I'm actually gonna be delving into the series for the first time with the games that were given through PS Plus :D

Anyone making progress? I've finally started one of my PS Plus game tonight: Valiant Hearts. Wanted to go for what seems like an easy 100%. I have only four out of twenty trophies, though.

• Like 1

I have started @ShakeNBake663 downloaded a few but started Telltale Batman yesterday im really liking it. I have only got through a few chapters in episode 1 so far more this evening, i am fairly surprised at how much i really enjoy the telltale games considering you only really press a prompted button i love them i recently played the game of thrones one and loved it.

Edited by Chewy333-OShea
  • Like 1

@ShakeNBake663 Hi, I'd like to sign up please. Is there an end date, like 31st December 2018 for example? When I finish a game, I will put a line through it and mark it as complete to keep track.

If prior completion rates aren't an issue, I'll nominate the following:

PS3:

Assassin's Creed III (COMPLETED)

Truck Racer (COMPLETED)

PS4:

Broken Age (COMPLETED)

Drawn To Death (COMPLETED)

Hotline Miami (COMPLETED)

RiME (COMPLETED)

Rogue Legacy (COMPLETED)

PS VITA: 

Resogun (COMPLETED)

Zero Time Dilemma (COMPLETED)

I'm currently sitting on 9/9 games completed.

Good luck to all, I hope you get a few platinums out of this event.

Edited by MattyH16
Updating my list of games

Currently, I will just be listing the games I finish off of the PS+ backlog and ones I am working on. Mostly because I have too many. :P

So, I have finished Monster Jam: Battlegrounds, Xeodrifter (PS4) and XBlaze: Lost Memories.

My next goals are for Trine 2 and the Sam & Max episodic games.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Anyone making progress? I've finally started one of my PS Plus game tonight: Valiant Hearts. Wanted to go for what seems like an easy 100%. I have only four out of twenty trophies, though.

I bought that game on 360, but I don't think I finished it. It was kind of melancholy.

Add me too please

Being playing along without adding a list so doing one might keep me motivated. Already finished stories path of destiny last week so here are the ones to start

1xblaze lost memories 

2 That's you

3 Batman telltales

4 Batman AA 

5 Hatoful Boyfriend 

6 Saints Row 3

7 Saints Row Gooh

12 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Good luck getting those MGS plats, I'm actually gonna be delving into the series for the first time with the games that were given through PS Plus :D

You played the PS1 Metal Gear?

Valiant Hearts is a quick game to finish as you only have 2/3 trophies which are specific tasks/collectibles.

But the story is something else. No spoilers but beware of those things called emotions.

• Like 1